• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenalmania Discord

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Arsenal Mania Forum to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. Arsenal Mania Forum has recently concluded a large number of contracts for a Discord Server in India. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$ 5000,00

The Arsenal Mania Forum is desirous of opening more servers in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Forum Moderators, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Moderator to assist the Forum, in moving these funds out of Anthony G's account. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Arsenal Mania Forum.

In exchange for your accommodating services, the forum retain 10%, abd gaing Trusted Status.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Arsenal Mania Laws, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100, in an Indian which is regulated by the Central Bank of India.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful.

Please PM me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Moderators will realize that memberss are maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Gagandeep

GDeep being Indian jokes never cease to make me laugh.

BigPoppaPump

So many people interested in this, I wonder how I'd do it. Maybe interviews or specific topic discussions, all based around Arsenal of course.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So many people interested in this, I wonder how I'd do it. Maybe interviews or specific topic discussions, all based around Arsenal of course.

I think, 3/4 hosts, then have AM guests.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It should be a format like "The Talking Dead", and those type of shows, make it weekly too.

Every Sunday @BigPoppaPump and a few guests (change the guests up every week) get together to go through all the talking points on Arsenal Mania...best/worsts posts, poster whom are n0nces, new threads/most discussed threads, etc...depends how it goes, maybe branch out to other football forums, and after that who knows where it could take us...

Think we could make this into the most popular football forum podcast on the internet.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It should be a format like "The Talking Dead", and those type of shows, make it weekly too.

Every Sunday @BigPoppaPump and a few guests (change the guests up every week) get together to go through all the talking points on Arsenal Mania...best/worsts posts, poster whom are n0nces, new threads/most discussed threads, etc...depends how it goes, maybe branch out to other football forums, and after that who knows where it could take us...

Think we could make this into the most popular football forum podcast on the internet.

Poor @GDeep™ gets a mention every week.

BigPoppaPump

Poor @GDeep™ gets a mention every week.

tumblr_n6m56kHuIr1qg1qx9o3_r1_500.gifv

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I came in here expecting to see posters complaining about it each other or something. Now I just feel old..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom