• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A.Madrid are a selling club if you give them what they want if Partey didn't sign new contract and his release clause 50m euros been activated in summer they can't do nothing.

Don’t know why you’re getting so pressed over a free transfer?

It's a terrible footballer who offers nothing but taking 90k out of the club sitting on the bench for 4 years refusing to leave after we figure out he is terrible. Taking up squad place that could be used better.

It's not the free transfer I'm mad about. We are terrible at building squads and have been inventing new ways in recent windows to take us further back. If this is the businesses we are going for you are basically blindfolding and tieing Arteta hands behind his back. He can do nothing next season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's a terrible footballer who offers nothing but taking 90k out of the club sitting on the bench for 4 years refusing to leave after we figure out he is terrible. Taking up squad place that could be used better.

It's not the free transfer I'm mad about. We are terrible at building squads and have been inventing new ways in recent windows to take us further back. If this is the businesses we are going for you are basically blindfolding and tieing Arteta hands behind his back. He can do nothing next season.

He’ll be easy to shift even if he’s awful, starting quality British player for a mid table club.

Even if we gave him 90k a week, that’s about 16M over four years. We’d probably get more than that if we sold him.

We need squad depth, our options are so poor outside the starting XI.

He’ll be easy to shift even if he’s awful, starting quality British player for a mid table club.

Even if we gave him 90k a week, that’s about 16M over four years. We’d probably get more than that if we sold him.

We need squad depth, our options are so poor outside the starting XI.

I disagree. We sign players that should be way below our level and they know it too. Fraser is not coming here to leave shortly after. He will prove that he is terrible player tha offers nothing and then he will sit out his massive contract. Its becoming a bit of a culture here at Arsenal and I have no idea why we are keep going this route. We need starters. Sign squaddies when we have sold the other squaddis.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Everyone is for sale for the right price!? Shiiiiiit. As poor as our current midfield is, I would legit break the bank and transfer Atletico’s whole midfield. Nobody on the books in midfield now is starting quality. Swap their trio in and it would transform the club into title challengers overnight.
———Leno
Bellerin-Saliba-Luiz-Tierney
————Partey
———-Saul-Koke
—-Pepe———-Saka/Martinelli
————-PEA

If you’re going to overhaul it, ****ing overhaul it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Everyone is for sale for the right price!? Shiiiiiit. As poor as our current midfield is, I would legit break the bank and transfer Atletico’s whole midfield. Nobody on the books in midfield now is starting quality. Swap their trio in and it would transform the club into title challengers overnight.
———Leno
————Partey
———-Saul-Koke
————-PEA

Bring Simeone in as our defensive coach as well I would mate. It's all or nothing.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
———Leno
————Partey
———-Saul-Koke
————-PEA

At various points over the past 10-15 years we have been a max of 2 players away from the title. If we didn't address the gaps then, what makes you think that we'll suddenly grow a pair now when Arsenal are at their weakest financially.
Its wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom