• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm sure we've got the 43 amount to pay the full release clause for Partey. Kroenke can & should just pass a bit on if we are struggling, he is a billionare after all. He's pretty weak if he can't be bothered even just to pass a bit on to get us back up during the window. I want Kroemke gone if he doesn't give 2 hoots about the club & our reputation anymore!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

To be happy with the window I just think we need 1 big name CM (Partey), 1 big name CB (not sure atm), Saka to be re-signed & possibly Auba for a year or 2 aswell. Any decent free agents we get can just be a bonus.

On top of that, selling guys like Laca, Sokratis &/or Mustafi, Kolasinac & Xhaka will be easy enough I think to get us a bit of cash. Özil will be tough to get rid of though hence why I didn't list him. He might just head at the end of his contract on a free transfer I'd say.

say yes

forum master baiter
Great profile on Partey in the Athletic:

Seems like a lovely lad. I will absolutely be getting a little shirt with his name on if we buy him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Are we still seriously after this guy? I've read a few links recently saying we were after him but now just after free agents, loans, swaps etc. becausr we'll have no cash.

Corbulo

We desperately need a big black midfielder! Thomas Teye Partey would be an excellent signing. He can pick a pass and he can create space. To go alongside those aspects of his game, this scary man is an elite reader of the game. A one-man human wrecking ball.

DOUBLE-YOU

Still think it's fantasy more than reality. Arsenal are not the only club eyeing Partey and are rubbish players are on too much money to offer swaps.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We desperately need a big black midfielder! Thomas Teye Partey would be an excellent signing. He can pick a pass and he can create space. To go alongside those aspects of his game, this scary man is an elite reader of the game. A one-man human wrecking ball.

Not sure that Partey is big, but he's definitely black!

He'd be my no.1 choice and we should break the bank for him.

We could afford to buy him, but Josh might need to have a quiet word with his pops before telling us to 'Be excited'.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
At various points over the past 10-15 years we have been a max of 2 players away from the title. If we didn't address the gaps then, what makes you think that we'll suddenly grow a pair now when Arsenal are at their weakest financially.
Its wishful thinking.

Brendan Rodgers said:
I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.

Reactions: A_G

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

giphy.gif

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If thats the case with Lacazette then I'd say we'll have a fair chance of agreeing a deal with Atletico for him but we'll have to agreeto terms with him & he'll have to be willing to come despite not being in the CL, I'd say now that will be the toughest part about it if Atletico are keen on Lacazette.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If thats the case with Lacazette then I'd say we'll have a fair chance of agreeing a deal with Atletico for him but we'll have to agreeto terms with him & he'll have to be willing to come despite not being in the CL, I'd say now that will be the toughest part about it if Atletico are keen on Lacazette.

Fully agree. Convincing Partey woukd seem the hardest component of this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom