• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pretty sure statDNA convinced Wenger not to sign Griezmann.

Xhaka, Mustafi, Lucas... I’m sure we’ll cope without it.

Yup thats what happened.
Surprised people think this is a step on the right direction, given how Kia is running the club now.

The fact that he was against extending Emery paints in a much better light.

I think that, had Sven been given the Technical Director role and Raul didn't push him out, we might've been seeing some exciting things happening down the line.

Good analytics, a great scout who's good at spotting and getting young-ish talents in and someone who can pull in a favor or two with agents.

Being stuck with the latter option alone is really not that good, as we've seen thus far.

Its not a step in the right direction. Its not StatDNA thats at fault but the people using it. Liverpook uses similar analytics to great effect these days.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How can StatsDNA stop you from signing a player who on the eye looks clearly quality? Griezmann always looked destined for the top.

From what I remember he turned us down to stay and develop in Spain.

Anyway, read something in the Athletic which said Arteta will have final say on players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How can StatsDNA stop you from signing a player who on the eye looks clearly quality? Griezmann always looked destined for the top.

From what I remember he turned us down to stay and develop in Spain
There was a time around 2013 when people thought Vela was the more talented of the two.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Griezmann is interesting, you would say he’s not individually flourished into a star but more become a jigsaw in a top team type.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Griezmann is interesting, you would say he’s not individually flourished into a star but more become a jigsaw in a top team type.

He's one of the luckiest players I have seen, seems to be very limited as a player every time I have watched him...fair play to him for the career he has had I suppose, surprised Diego put up with his constant bullshit at Atletico for so long, doesn't seem good enough to justify that.

Seems very annoying too, glad we never signed him back in the day, his personality kind of matches being a Sp**s' player (minus the trophies) don't think he would have done much here.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Greizmann is basically a better Walcott, he has his value but he will never be a world class player. For a price he will be a great signing, for what Barca paid he's more or less one of the worst signings ever.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

From what I remember he turned us down to stay and develop in Spain.

Anyway, read something in the Athletic which said Arteta will have final say on players.

Weng was keen but they told him based on their analysis he wasnt physically cut out for the English game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Our owner still making lots of money even with crisis so our club won't be in big trouble if he inject millions

Latest posts+

Top Bottom