• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Imagine how gutted you would be to have your first season as an Arsenal in 2018/2019, just missing the Arsène era...

Even if you just got to see Arsenal at The Emirates under him, you were still treated to the best football in the country for most of the time.

Still feels weird not having him manage us.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Imagine how gutted you would be to have your first season as an Arsenal in 2018/2019, just missing the Arsène era...

Even if you just got to see Arsenal at The Emirates under him, you were still treated to the best football in the country for most of the time.

Still feels weird not having him manage us.
As someone who started to watch Arsenal only in the Emirates era the style of Arséne and Arsenal was always something to be proud of.

In Denmark it was always, "You watch PL? Nice - who do you like? Arsenal? They play amazing football man! Great club!" pretty much no matter who they supported themselves they just seemed to have immense respect.

Of course, when we never beat any club to a title I suppose for some it was easier to not hate us as much as they had done in the past. :lol:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Great share.
Love Keown still calling Wenger for Boss as well.
I find it funny how Wenger won’t stop mentioning that he wants see a certain type of football being played at Arsenal whenever he gets on these interviews. Watching Emery‘s 3 atb and 3 DMs tactics must have really made him sick to his stomach :lol:.
He really is a purist.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I find it funny how Wenger won’t stop mentioning that he wants see a certain type of football being played at Arsenal whenever he gets on these interviews. Watching Emery‘s 3 atb and 3 DMs tactics must have really made him sick to his stomach :lol:.
He really is a purist.
:(

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Also, could we pin this thread at the top of this message board section? I hate the idea of this thread ever getting lost over time (@American_Gooner ).

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Say what you want about our years post 2006 under Wenger (personally I think he did a very good job till his last season here) but at least we were entertained in a lot of games. Clinging on to that is all we are now as a club.

The amount of times Arsenal social media post something about Bergkamp or other legends is telling about our current state. We are completely living off our history. Merci Arsène.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah pretty good, checkout his excellent EPL record on transfermarkt:
Brendon Rodgers:
Swansea 1.55 points per match
Liverpool 1.77 points per match
Leicester 1.90 points per match

There's another guy even better than Rodgers in the EPL spending 10 times less than United over 22 years.
Arsène Wenger 1.95 points per match

What was Wengers points per match his last 10 years?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom