• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Btw when I said they struggle to settle I wasn’t only talking about the playing side but the lifestyle too.

Yeah I was just wondering because I can't remember recently Italian players struggle to adapt and was thinking maybe with changes of times, the internet, air travels shorter and more constant the players might start trying to go abroad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I was just wondering because I can't remember recently Italian players struggle to adapt and was thinking maybe with changes of times, the internet, air travels shorter and more constant the players might start trying to go abroad.

Italians are very big on family. More than just immediate family they're very close to their extended family, like kids are in close contact with their parents even in adulthood and grandparents too. I think for a lot of them it'd be tough being in a different country unless they bring their entire family with them, which just isn't possible in a lot of cases.

If you sell it as a risk I don’t mind, but some people talk about him like he’s doing bits when it matters, and he’s not.

Yeah if you come here you will see a lot of bullshit opinions and zero knowledge on football.

Signing Rabiot would be in the hope that he can kick on and become the player he was posted to be. At 25 age you would think he is mostly developed so you are just hoping he finds the right manager and team to play for!

GunnerShy

This could be done as a loan deal for next season.

But the idea that we'd be trading or paying for him after never really being seriously in for him when he was a free agent is fake news.
Not like a failed season at Juventus is enough to change your mind.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yes but hes certainly struggled, was expected by many to nail down the starting spot but he hasnt even looked like a useful option off the bench.
He's very overrated in my opinion, so no surprise there.
We should try to sign Foden if City keep dicking him about.
Agree. My first choice would be to get Aouar ourselves but that seems very unlikely. Foden could be a more affordable option as a creative cm.

Think a Partey - Torreira - Foden midfield would be very balanced.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I could see Pep buying an attacking midfielder. He can also play the other Silva in midfield with De Bruyne so I’m not too sure about Foden’s odds of being a starter next season. If he’s in any way available he’d be a great asset for us.

Impact

Established Member
Can't for the life of me understand why so many of you think Torreira is going to be a long-term starter at Arsenal? He'll either be sold for profit or become a squad player. Decent but limited player.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Torreira works in a three as an anchor, and basically nothing else.

For some reason FM20 rates him really highly and his best role is playmaker :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom