• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

D-ysvlwWsAUe2H6.jpg:large

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wish we could offload all three. I'd maybe keep Kola, but Özil and Mustafi can sod off as far as I am concerned. I kept hoping Mustafi would come true but have given up. Somehow I hoped there was a good defender in there somewhere. Shows how much I know...

Peak Arsenal.

I was there for the W, I and my family invited my dad for his 60th birthday. The pick was between Brighton and City game. I decided to pick the easier game for a sure win so the trip would only have highlights. Lovely evening!

Arsenal total let down that trip, but I always like being in London! Bought a nice pair of Louis Vuitton shoes and travelling with the metro system is such an adventure!

Will def visit London again but this was probably my last Arsenal game ever! Hopefully!

Top Bottom