• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Torreira works in a three as an anchor, and basically nothing else.

For some reason FM20 rates him really highly and his best role is playmaker :lol:

He used to play further up the field with some success earlier in his career, mainly at Pescara. He was a striker for some time there even, strangely enough. He do seems to have good instincts inside the box

The boys we are being linked up with at CM sort of remind me of the little I saw of the Edu, Viera partnership. I believe their combativeness could even enable us to revert to the good old 4-4-2 in some games if we manage to acquire.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah, he's 5'3. Big talent by all accounts though.

That's quite short lmao.

giphy.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Want this to happen just for the inevitable @OnlyOne height jokes
This would be random but makes sense in terms of the type of player he is. Very technical, big fan of his. Very small though. I think he might even be smaller than Torreira. He's not slow though and has decent acceleration.

I'd be surprised if we were seriously in for him - that said, it would be something of a bargain as he's actually very talented but due to his stature perhaps is overlooked somewhat. Also, he's been stalling for a minute so perhaps Ole is not keen on giving him time while he's angling for a potential move.

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Clearly very talented but I don't think we really need him. With ESR there and Willock basically moonlighting at #10, it's a little bit overkill for me. I'd imagine it's just opportunism more than pursuit.

Shalmaneser V

Clearly very talented but I don't think we really need him. With ESR there and Willock basically moonlighting at #10, it's a little bit overkill for me. I'd imagine it's just opportunism more than pursuit.

If we’re going to take players from our rivals then this is more like it! Would love to poach a young talent like this from Utd on a free.

His touch, technique, composure and awareness is very impressive.

Reminds me a bit of Sterling, if Sterling could play football properly.

Hinderz

The good news is his pelvic bones haven't yet fused. So there's still room for him to grow. I won't be surprised if he adds several more inches
Should take him to Barca’s doctors, get him diagnosed as medically short and put on Human Growth Hormone

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Reminds me of Santi but with pace. Wouldn’t mind one of those still.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should take him to Barca’s doctors, get him diagnosed as medically short and put on Human Growth Hormone
Is it allowed to give professional footballers steroid hormones?

Messinwas quite young when was taking it. He wasn't even a teen when he was taking the treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom