• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
At CF options are limited though. We’re linked with Ben Yedder who is 29 ffs. I know who I rather have.
I also know who I'd rather have.

Neither.

What position does Draxler play these days?
He's been playing in midfield since Tuchel took charge of PSG. I actually think he'd be a useful acquisition for us if we were looking to play him in midfield. We could do better (obviously), but we could do a lot worse.

Goonger

Draxlers contract doesn't run out until 2021, so your probably talking £20m+.

I like him mind you, but would be a gamble. I don't think PSG was the right move for him, he needs to try & rebuild his career.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Raul to complete the holy Trinity of German bums by signing Mario Gotze

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Raul to complete the holy Trinity of German bums by signing Mario Gotze

Bet you'd have a hard on if Arteta signed a Spainard with slick hair though. Maybe he'll bring Lucas Perez back to get on the end of long balls from Mari?..

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Arteta was apparently so impressed with him when we faced Olympiakos and now wants to sign him, thoughts ? Would you take him if we’re only looking at cheap options ?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Tbf towards Fabianski, he certainly hasn't been our worst keeper over the years, Almunia should be in that team before Fabianski haha.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Coq-Frim was a class partnership. Both monsters back then.

Chamberlain excited on the wing and Benayoun chipped in with a few crucial goals.

Chamakh put in important donkey work and offered good link-up and hold-up

Park had two opportunities and still scored a beauty.

Full backs are horrifying, mind.

That team > the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom