• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Good age, not a midget, impressive in the EL. Did he play against Sp**s in the CL? I remember thinking the old talent Ruben Semedo looked impressive as well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pitiful signing. He might be good, but we are in no position to be taking these kind of risks. If anything you buy him and loan him out for the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pitiful signing. He might be good, but we are in no position to be taking these kind of risks. If anything you buy him and loan him out for the season.
Linked with Liverpool. These are the signings you make if you consider the player a “rough diamond”. He could be a new Kolo if it works, or the new Djourou if it doesn’t.

Carries a bigger risk though as he’s valued around 15M and the above risks under Wenger were free basically.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Would take David Silva on a free all day long. Even at his age he's twice the player Özil is and would transform our midfield imo. Although we'd probably only get a season or 2 put of him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Coq-Frim was a class partnership. Both monsters back then.

Chamberlain excited on the wing and Benayoun chipped in with a few crucial goals.

Chamakh put in important donkey work and offered good link-up and hold-up

Park had two opportunities and still scored a beauty.

Full backs are horrifying, mind.

That team > the current one.

This had me in tears, funniest sentence i ever read on AM i think :lol:

truth_hurts

Linked with Liverpool. These are the signings you make if you consider the player a “rough diamond”. He could be a new Kolo if it works, or the new Djourou if it doesn’t.

Carries a bigger risk though as he’s valued around 15M and the above risks under Wenger were free basically.

Toure came in when we had a quality back 4 and top quality back up. We arguably don't have 1 quality cb!

I'd be more inclined to take a risk at left back, GK or wide as we actually have good players there.

CB and CM are the 2 positions were we need to stop tossing a coin.

benjamin86

Established Member
Toure came in when we had a quality back 4 and top quality back up. We arguably don't have 1 quality cb!

I'd be more inclined to take a risk at left back, GK or wide as we actually have good players there.

CB and CM are the 2 positions were we need to stop tossing a coin.
Worth a punt at 7m-8m but not at 15m. Disasi asking price is meant to be 15-20m and he seems much more well proven.

truth_hurts

Wish we'd just stop messing around. Buy an established cb and pair him with Luiz. Salibah for the future and keep one of our 5 not good enough CBS for fourth choice.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

15m would have been like 6-7m back when Wenger was making signings like Djourou though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think it most likely be Saliba and Mari as our CB partnership next season.

We can't afford another season with Luiz in the starting 11 or we will finish outside the top 6 again.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FFS we’re being tight once again and going for a poverty option.

Why not just go all out for Gabriel Magalhães and try to build a partnership between him and Saliba. Sell Holding or Chambers to fund the move, we could easily sell them to a PL team.

Potentially we could have two brilliant CBs if they continue their development in Saliba and Gabriel. **** relying on Luiz, Sokratis and Mari, they could be squad players.

Leno

Bellerin Saliba G.Magalhães Tierney​

Bellerin could be upgraded on too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We missed out on Çağlar Söyüncü previously and now he’s showing his worth at Leicester. Since we’re not looking to spend the money on established stars, we need to get them in at an early stage.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Draxlers contract doesn't run out until 2021, so your probably talking £20m+.

I like him mind you, but would be a gamble. I don't think PSG was the right move for him, he needs to try & rebuild his career.

Nah. 5 million tops. 1 year left and he doesnt play for PSG. He is not worth the wages either. Id rather take a punt on Gotze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom