• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
At 26/27 in what world are we a better option than '#LFC, #PSG and #FCBayern' or just staying at Atletico.

He would be my favorite player here from day one but its just not adding up. When was the last time a elite player turned down the top CL clubs for upper midtable Europa League?

PSG are probably the only club there that might have a genuine interest. Even then it’s debatable.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
The magnitude of **** on this forum is increasing with each day

“Player x would never want to join us, we are beneath him”

“Player x wants to join us, what the **** is wrong with him!”

:lol::lol::lol:

As a Europa league club we also managed to sign Aubameyang, Twerkazette (highly rated at the time), and more recently last year Pepe (chased by Bayern, Liverpool etc). Pulling power for me isn’t in question.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Me: Dad, can we sign Partey

Arsenal: No son, we have Partey at home

Partey at home:

arsenal-v-qarabag-fk-uefa-europa-league-group-e-5c3dae06d550246a1b000001.jpg

#elneny2021

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

As a Europa league club we also managed to sign Aubameyang, Twerkazette (highly rated at the time), and more recently last year Pepe (chased by Bayern, Liverpool etc). Pulling power for me isn’t in question.

Saliba as well, don’t forgot Sp**s we’re after him as well, and don’t tell me it was between just us and Sp**s, can guarantee plenty of other clubs probably made offers.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

You're right. Especially with Filthy Raul - anything's possible.

On the other hand, I never blame Gooners for being insecure these days!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant remember the last player we got out of a big club without them wanting to sell or us just picking up pieces.

Aubameyang was on his way to China & Özil / Alexis were available. Lacazette had seen the agreed move collapse but really should be able to sign Lyon players.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Cant remember the last player we got out of a big club without them wanting to sell or us just picking up pieces.

Aubameyang was on his way to China & Özil / Alexis were available. Lacazette had seen the agreed move collapse but really should be able to sign Lyon players.

Aubameyang was on his way to China? Huh?:lol:

FYI you can’t sign players unless you get an agreement willingness from the selling club to release the player..it’s how transactions work. Just because Özil/Alexis were deemed surplus at Madrid it doesn’t mean they didn’t have other suitors.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

FYI you can’t sign players unless you get an agreement willingness from the selling club to release the player..it’s how transactions work. Just because Özil/Alexis were deemed surplus at Madrid it doesn’t mean they didn’t have other suitors.

Yeah exactly, players will often get offers from a handful of clubs and not all offers will be made public at all, it's the same when we get linked to a ton of players, only some we have genuine interest in and make an offer for.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

That January window when he was acting up started with move to China.

The Alexis deal we beat out Liverpool which was very impressive by the club & Wenger getting it done out in Brazil. Was definitely a big statement at the time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You gooners need more self belief. go on rawk ( when liverpool were ****e) or redcafe, their fans believe in signing players like mbappe neymar.

Can we have Sarr plz? I'll throw in one of Chambers and Holding in the mix and 35 m!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
You gooners need more self belief. go on rawk ( when liverpool were ****e) or redcafe, their fans believe in signing players like mbappe neymar.

5 minutes with Klopp and deals get done. 5 minutes looking at Arteta's managerial record I'd 4 and a half minutes wasted.

Mbappe will go to Real when the time is right.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
5 minutes with Klopp and deals get done. 5 minutes looking at Arteta's managerial record I'd 4 and a half minutes wasted.

Mbappe will go to Real when the time is right.

Are football fans really this simple? :lol:

One phone call to a manager and ‘deal done’..:lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I honestly cannot see us going to sign Partey, at least not this window anyway, if all this stuff is true it's obvious he is keen to come here but if we want to get him our board will have to be keen to do it, it all depends on our board now unfortunately.

Liverpool fans are going crazy, all of a sudden since their team are doing well, they are honestly though, they think they can sign any player they want now, not all top players will go there even though they think they all will, they probably don't realise that. Klopp will leave eventually, as will Mane & Salah so they won't be top for ever.

Everything goes round in cycles, stay strong, we'll get back to being a top force again eventually aswell.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Wonder what Raul had for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom