• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Are football fans really this simple? :lol:

One phone call to a manager and ‘deal done’..:lol:

That's how it works in 2020. Get with the times.

Bayern Munich signed Sule with a couple of whatsapp messages and booked an uber within minutes. Deal done.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Everything goes round in cycles, stay strong, we'll get back to being a top force again eventually aswell.
Yes, the way Liverpool did it wont last forever for them. They did it on the back of some great sales/signings but they dont have the bottomless pit of money that City have had in recent times.

The future now is clubs making the best of their revenue, mainly in the transfer market. We need to fix up in that regard, we should have sold or signed on Auba last summer as promised for example, now we might lose him for free.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Why wouldn't we be willing to let Bellerin go?

- Chambers shined as RB first part of the season
- we bought in Soares as Bellerin camt be trusted.
- Bellerin lost his starting spot to cb in sokratis at the end of the season who out peformed him in the RB role.

Bellerin doesnt exactly strike me as a Simeone type of player. Would be on tbe bench there too due to Trippier.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bellerin gets a move back to Spain, we get on of the best midfielders in Europe, Trippier loses his spot. Wins all around!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we have to use Bellerin to sign Partey then I'm all aboard. I would rather keep him but theres a risk he wont be the player he once was physically, I like the guy but if you're being cold and calculated about it it would be fantastic business. Even if we had to add some money on top.

Mitch

Arteta loves Hector

We start Sokratis at RB and beat olympiacos 1-0 away.

We start Bellerin at home against olympiacos and lose.

We then Start Sokratis for the next two matches at RB, win both, keep clean sheets in both matches and he also gets a goal.

Also how anyone would want Bellerin to start for us when statiscally he gets dribbled by opposition on average per match twice the amount than all of our other full backs in Chambers, Sokratis,, Kola, AMN and Tierney have been.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We start Sokratis at RB and beat olympiacos 1-0 away.

We start Bellerin at home against olympiacos and lose.

We then Start Sokratis for the n next two matches at RB, win both, keep clean sheets in both matches and he also gets a goal.

Also how anyone would want Bellerin to start for us when statiscally he gets dribbled by opposition on average per match twice the amount than all of our other full backs in Chambers, Sokratis,, Kola, AMN and Tierney have been.
Dunno if you've noticed, but we......don't have any other right backs. Chambers? Not a RB, barely even a good one. His performances there were pretty overrated. AMN? Not a RB, and seemingly can't even gather the patience to play there anymore. Sokratis? :lol: :lol:

I know Bellerin's your mortal enemy for some reason and I don't think he's been great lately either, but he's the only actual RB there. Sell him, and now you have to sign 2 RBs on an already limited budget.

Mitch

Dunno if you've noticed, but we......don't have any other right backs. Chambers? Not a RB, barely even a good one. His performances there were pretty overrated. AMN? Not a RB, and seemingly can't even gather the patience to play there anymore. Sokratis? :lol: :lol:

I know Bellerin's your mortal enemy for some reason and I don't think he's been great lately either, but he's the only actual RB there. Sell him, and now you have to sign 2 RBs on an already limited budget.

Yet Bellerin has been out performed by Chsmbers who has shown a run of form and consistency at RB this season nit seen since Sagna. Whilst Sokratis out performed and and ousted Bellerin in the last several matches.

Yes I gree with you that it speaks volumes at just how poor Bellerin is that hes been out performed by 3 players who arent natural RBs.

I can see us making the Soares deal permanent as Arteta obviously doesnt think much of either AMN or Bellerin and it gets an instaant upgrade on Bellerin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom