• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't get this point. Your mouth is not a typical place to just hold/store things. If it's in his mouth of course he used it.

Not that I care too much unless he turns out to be addicted to the stuff. Tried balloons once, doesn't strike me as something that's very bad for you if you ocassionally use it. Just stupid to post it, but it doesn't surprise me. Loads of footballers doing dumb ****.

Still want him gone, but has nothing to do with this nothing story.

Hmm, disagree with this, a mouth is an extremely common place to hold a balloon, especially during inflation!

Eg: Inflate balloon. Send humorous snapchat to mates captioned “on the balloons again”. Someone forwards to press out of context. The rest is history.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

By the way, I hate these sort of quotes.

Just because Pele was a great footballer it doesn’t mean he has a good football insight. This is the same man who said Nicky Butt was the best player in the World Cup 2002. He also said this:

D02L518XcAQseL2

:lol:

I usually see these type of quotes on Twitter and it’s always from Arsenal fans. It’s actually annoying as ****.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Got this from reddit:

Interesting fact: Lacazette's last away PL goal came on 9 Feb 2019. More than a year ago. But, that was against Huddersfield, who got relegated. His last away goal against a non-relegated side (current PL side) came on 15 April 2018 against Newcastle (More than 2 years ago). This is our £50 Million record signing striker (at the time). 2 YEARS without an away goal against current PL side. Yes you can check it.

Got this from reddit:

Interesting fact: Lacazette's last away PL goal came on 9 Feb 2019. More than a year ago. But, that was against Huddersfield, who got relegated. His last away goal against a non-relegated side (current PL side) came on 15 April 2018 against Newcastle (More than 2 years ago). This is our £50 Million record signing striker (at the time). 2 YEARS without an away goal against current PL side. Yes you can check it.

Didn't we have one of the best away records in the league shortly before we signed him?

Our attack looked also a lot better before his lazy ass with zero movements started destroying it.

So many dots of our bad form in the last couple of years connected by Laca.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Signed Auba in January 2018, only won 1 game away from home in the league for the rest of that season....interesting...

tbf we gave up on the league pretty early that season and focused on europa .. Auba played mostly with a mixed team if I remember right.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tbf we gave up on the league pretty early that season and focused on europa .. Auba played mostly with a mixed team if I remember right.

Some players get excuses, while others get all the blame...interesting...

Seriously though, it's neither's fault...both Auba and Laca are good strikers, the away form issue goes back to our midfield and defence becoming unbalanced and just down right poor.

Some players get excuses, while other get all the blame...interesting...

Seriously though, it's neither's fault...both Auba and Laca are good strikers, the away form issue goes back to our midfield and defence becoming unbalanced and just down right poor.

Nah mate, our attack has gotten a lot worse than it was. Auba is a top player and he and Laca can trick you with their stats but anyone who watch our games can see that our attack is very uncoordinated and lacks chemistry, and frankly just boring to watch.

Riou

Nah mate, our attack has gotten a lot worse than it was. Auba is a top player and he and Laca can trick you with their stats but anyone who watch our games can see that our attack is very uncoordinated and lacks chemistry, and frankly just boring to watch.

You don't think our poor quality in attack has anything to do with not having Cazorla, Ramsey, (prime) Özil, Wilshere, Sanchez, Rosicky, Arteta etc...anymore?

Put Auba and Laca in our 2015 team and it would be actual lovely stuff...put any of our current midfielders in our 2015 team and it would be enough to force you back on the drugs mate!

You don't think our poor quality in attack has anything to do with not having Cazorla, Ramsey, (prime) Özil, Wilshere, Sanchez, Rosicky, Arteta etc...anymore?

Put Auba and Laca in our 2015 team and it would be actual lovely stuff...put any of our current midfielders in our 2015 team and it would be enough to force you back on the drugs mate!

I think a lot of these things are tied together for sure.

But I don't think Laca and Auba are stick-free either and they need to share the blame. Even when we get to the final third there is a lack of movement or understanding between our attackers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think players like Nasri peaks early.

His attitude was simply rotten.

With Wenger here Nasri would probably would have pissed on the club
Don’t you get tired of posting nonsense? Nasri played his best football under Wenger, losing the guidance and belief of Wenger totally derailed his career.

What ruined him was the big deal at City.

Remove that Wenger avi ffs.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can the mods remove the Wenger avi from @Oxeki ?

I refuse to post on here until it happens.

Please.
Why is it that when I criticize Wenger you always get your panties in a twist?

I simply offered my opinion on Nasri.

I believe Nasri had a rotten attitude. Sooner or later, it would have bubbled to the surface. I don't believe Wenger would have been able to rein him in for long.

I'll happy if you don't post here again.

But then again, I won't be surprised seeing you make another ****e post and tag me tomorrow :lol:

Riou

Nasri was very good under Arsène...but wouldn't his best football have been at City in 13/14, felt he was quality that season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ahh the time we were actually signing the best players from u18 world cup! Nasri, Fabregas, etc! Good stuff!
We had a reputation then for developing young talents. We also had a manager who had a track record of nurturing talented players to World class level.
We always played well in the CL.

Now most young talented players don't see us as a viable option for their career. It's not like you can blame them.

Over a decade of bad decision has caught up with us.

Oh what would have been if the likes of Cesc, RVP, Hleb, Clichy and others had stayed

GDeep™

League is very weak
Unlike those Wenger years of signing kids and then selling them on, we are in a position to actually signed finished articles and keep them.

Tierney, Torreira, Saliba, Leno etc, the first 3 for 25M each ffs, then Auba, Laca, Pepe for 50-70M etc. This was never possible for Wenger for the bulk of his career here.

Those sacrifices we made back in the day have now put us in a position to go and sign a LB for 25M, a DM for 25M, and 18 year old CB for 25M, Pepe for 75M, linked with Partey now.

This club is in a great position to push on, don’t know why guys like @Oxeki keep acting like the past is still a burden on the club today. Today we are exactly where we wanted to be when we moved to the Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom