• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why aren’t we proper? Before it was because of Wenger. But why now?
Give it a rest, will you? :lol:

No one mentioned Wenger.

Even if he did mention Wenger, we all know that Wenger shared culpability in our current state now.

He was not the problem. But he was part of the problem

GDeep™

League is very weak
Give it a rest, will you? :lol:

No one mentioned Wenger.

Even if he did mention Wenger, we all know that Wenger shared culpability in our current state now.

He was not the problem. But he was part of the problem

No I mean, in the past we could just say “we aren’t great because of Wenger” without looking elsewhere. What do we say now?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

No I mean, in the past we could just say “we aren’t great because of Wenger” without looking elsewhere. What do we say now?
The problem wasn't Wenger. The problem was a bad structure. A structure which Wenger help put in place. But anyone that thinks sacking Wenger would solve our problem is delusional.

The first step in getting us to compete is get a director of Football that is competent. Stan also loosening up the purse strings won't hurt too.

Wenger's misplaced loyalty and sentimentality was also part of the problem. He held on to some absolute sh!t players that he could have done away with. He persisted with them. And when quality players became available (Alonso and Kante) he inexplicably refused to go for them.

I do get your point though. It wasn't Wenger's fault. It was mostly the hairless bastard's fault.

Who do we look at now?

The board. They allowed the decay to set in. Only they can clean it up

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Isn’t this the post Emery era? You know, the manager you championed all last season, and who threw the top 4 away?
Tbf I don't think you can classify Unai Emery Etxegoien's 1 and 1/2 years here "an era"

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Isn’t this the post Emery era? You know, the manager you championed all last season, and who threw the top 4 away?
He did put us in a position to get top 4 in the first place.

Overall, Emery did well in last season better than Wenger's last season for sure

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

You post so much **** man.

FFS I’m fed up with you.
I only post fact. He did better than Wenger's last season. He was just one win away from giving us CL football.

We all know he's an average manager, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve credit for what he did last season. His Football was soul-destroying. I'm personally glad he's no longer here.

But credit where it's due

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
When talking about missed top 4 can never get past that Auba pen miss “away” at the squatters sp*rs. We played so well that day, may have been Mkhis only game at his true ability for us.

Was right behind the goal in the sp*rs crowd and it looked like he was going to miss from the run up. On the flip side of course, may well have lost my life it had gone in.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Why aren’t we proper? Before it was because of Wenger. But why now?
Just everything about the people who run the club. Signings like Saliba and Martinelli are absolutely what we need to be doing, but not interspersed by players like Sokratis and Mkhitaryan.

Let's see what Raul and Co come up with this window coming.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Just everything about the people who run the club. Signings like Saliba and Martinelli are absolutely what we need to be doing, but not interspersed by players like Sokratis and Mkhitaryan.

Let's see what Raul and Co come up with this window coming.
Unfortunately we may not have the funds this window to do the players we want to sign so I'll be willing to wait for the next window when we do have the funds to get the players we want to sign. If we can somehow manage to get Partey & Saka to re-sign this window though it will be a good window for me. Maybe 1-2 other players on a free transfer or swap deal aswell though will be good aswell.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

SM2_0769_2020052614134838.JPG

You mean the guy on the left?

Maybe we've brought back Karlstrom?
Yes that guy with the blonde hair, never seen him before, apparently Arteta brought up a young guy from the academy to 1st team training so just wondering who he is.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom