• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Get Well Soon Kenny Sansom

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Arsenal legend Kenny Sansom seems to be in critical condition in the hospital and his family members even contacted the club for some help, really hope we do the right thing and provide aid for a true club legend. Wishing Kenny a speedy recovery

P.S: I don't know if this is COVID-19 related (Don't think it is)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I thought the PFA has a unit that is involved with helping players in his position?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm guessing there is no 100% reliable method when helping someone in a downward spiral?

Don't know the details of this particular case. I hope he makes a full recovery.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought the PFA has a unit that is involved with helping players in his position?
There is a lot of help if you want it. In this case I think somebody hit him in the head and he was serious in hospital.

Followed his situation a while back, and I don’t want to speak out of turn, but he seems to reject a lot of help and just wants to be left alone to drink.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There is a lot of help if you want it. In this case I think somebody hit him in the head and he was serious in hospital.

Followed his situation a while back, and I don’t want to speak out of turn, but he seems to reject a lot of help and just wants to be left alone to drink.
It's very sad that a once famous footballer will be reduced to this state

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Addicted to alcohol and gambling... **** me. Problem with that is, that even if you manage to overcome them, you’ll most probably end up an almost insufferable gobshite. It really is terminal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The family of Kenny Sansom wish to update Crystal Palace supporters on Kenny’s health, following reports earlier this year that he was hospitalised.

Kenny is out of hospital and settled in new accommodation, but has been diagnosed with Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome, a type of brain disorder and form of dementia.

He is in the early stages of the illness, which is reversible and treatable. With the support of his family and carers, he is on the first steps of his road to recovery. Those closest to him are encouraged by his progress and the positive attitude he is showing in difficult circumstances.

The family would like his and their privacy to be respected.

As always, everyone at Crystal Palace Football Club wishes Kenny well, and we look forward to welcoming him back to Selhurst Park again soon.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom