• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To me it's not about how much he can improve in a year. Its about what he can actually improve and his desire to do so. Personality aside he is currently a better version of Elneny at the moment. I would keep him but upgrade on him.

We need an incisive passer in midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Arteta dealing with Matteo in Dubai...

tumblr_n2tokdHwa81sykpjyo3_400.gif

Arteta welcoming him back into the team, cause he is a forgiving man...

ForthrightIdolizedAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Brings a tear to you eye.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He may not have a massive single standout attribute but he's a decent all rounder with a lot to work with. I don't think the insipid display vs Olympiacos would have happened with him there. He passes and moves, makes himself available and puts himself about. He's never anonymous. With application, coaching and discipline he could be top class.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He may not have a massive single standout attribute but he's a decent all rounder with a lot to work with. I don't think the insipid display vs Olympiacos would have happened with him there. He passes and moves, makes himself available and puts himself about. He's never anonymous. With application, coaching and discipline he could be top class.
This. He has a winner’s mentality. At least thats how it looks on the pitch. I remember going to Arsenal City game (first of the Emery reign) and being in awe of him. How much he wanted the ball and to try and make something happen. Lots of players hid that day, not Guendouzi.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think that ball represented Mike Dean's skull.

A93-DDA8-F-24-AE-40-E8-88-A9-32-FEDB48-CCD5.gif
He actually is quite funny in his ****housary kind of way. I really like him! We need more of his personality on the team in my view. A guy that doesn’t hide and is willing to put it out there. He is still too undisciplined but he has great potential. Hope we can keep developing him.

Reactions: roz

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The lad will be a great player in a couple of years. Mikel will straighten him out.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He should be sold because of what he does on the pitch which is close to nothing!
If this guy was playing for BvB most AM posters Will be wanking about him.

I won't count what he did under Emery against him. I'll wait till he's had a season under Arteta before passing judgement

I won't count what he did under Emery against him. I'll wait till he's had a season under Arteta before passing judgement

Most AM posters are wanking about him. But most have also lost the plot when it comes to transfers and talents in recent years.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's been fantastic under Emery and shown signs he's still a teenager, as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom