• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wow this source is very very reliable.. seems we do have money. However I don't rate the player.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like a really talented player, if we need to sell Auba this is the kind of replacement that might cushion that blow.

Wouldn't be against this although I like more what Edouard has to offer, that just based on the youtube comps I've watched. They are still superior to Laca though so we would be improving our squad massively!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not spending these kind of money unless one of laca or auba left still there more better striker than this guy

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It would mean we are losing two of the better strikers in league in Lacca and PEA.

If we lose both at least we replace them with a guy considered one of best young talents in a top 5 leagues.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Hang on, why are we are willing to spend 55 on Osimhem this window as it says but then at the same time we cannot spend the 43 on Partey? Doesn't make sense.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
More chance of Arteta getting Morientes or Torres out of retirement than us splashing big on a young striker.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be against this although I like more what Edouard has to offer, that just based on the youtube comps I've watched. They are still superior to Laca though so we would be improving our squad massively!

Just watching vids of them I preferred Osimhen personally. The way he moves kinda reminds me of Aubameyang. But i'm not a scout so whadda I know.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
January - February would certainly be interesting with most of the attack at AFCON.

---Nelson--------ESR--------Saka---
-------------------Nketiah---------------

Let the British lads loose. Leave Martinelli on the bench because those Samba boys don't like the cold. If Saka chooses Nigeria then we'd just draft in our young Brazilian and give him a pair of gloves.

I'd forgotten all about The African Cup of Nations.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom