• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

What are people talking about that this is the game now and super agents rule?

We are getting destroyed by Kia, as he did with QPR. You don't see this at other top clubs.

Lame excuse.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Getting bent over by agents for quality players is one thing, but how can you accept this ****?

Kia better get us a world class player for all the favours we are doing him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Getting bent over by agents for quality players is one thing, but how can you accept this ****?

Kia better get us a world class player for all the favours we are doing him.
He don't have world class players he own best player he got is Coutinho and at this rate we'll have to pay 3x what we paid for Luiz.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just when when we're dealing with this virus, another virus is at the club fleecing us.

Why the feck are we still persisting with him. His best player is Countinho FFS. It's not like he has guys like Sancho or Harvrtz that he can bring here.

That being said, I think we aren't the only club that does this stuff. It's common place in football now. I'm in no way condoning it but it's the current reality. Until FIFA clamps down on this, agent will continue to dictate where the best talent will ply their trade.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The ratio between the transfer fee and agent costs is eye-opening. The justification behind the unusually high percentage payments to the fixers — not all of which would have been paid up front — was to get Arsenal a player of Luiz’s calibre and experience for a relatively cheap fee. Signing a player from a London rival for £8 million was presented internally as a success and the total outlay was considered to be worth it — although it does beg the question as to why the deal was only made for a year, with only an option of an extra season, if it was such a bargain.

In the current climate, any extension of the defender’s contract — with a similar salary and another chunk for agents’ fees — adds to the financial pressure of which the club are acutely aware.

So if we take up the team option to extend we'll have to pay even more agent fees? lol this is either incompetence or something fishy is going on.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So if we take up the team option to extend we'll have to pay even more agent fees? lol this is either incompetence or something fishy is going on.

We've had an absolute mare here, I was in favour of extending but not under these circumstances. We'd be far better off gambling on Mari-Saliba as much of a risk as it is. Paying all that for another year of Luiz' brainfarts is just not worth it, I don't care how good of a passing range he has or how much he shouts.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not really a fan of Kias that much tbh. Give me a German or Japanese car over a South Korean all day long.

Not gonna lie, I had a Kia cerato and loved it. It a was a time a drove on the road a lot.

Still, Germans make the best cars.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why fifa/Uefa not doing something with this? I mean they cry about ffp and team should respect it but they afraid to touch agent like kia Raiola mendes i remember Raiola got 20m from pogba transfer how fifa allowing this?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The first three names on Kroenke’s flight log book to the Kroenke Islands. Stay woke everybody.

Hopefully what goes on at those islands isn't the same as the one Epstein used to fly people to. :eek:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Kia is such a ****. Even looks like a villain. Not that bothered about football coming back with this prick leeching our finances on ****e.

Top Bottom