• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,894
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Inter have money and don't appear to be interested in selling Martinez. Neymar looks like staying put as does Mbappe. Nobody can probably afford Griezmann or Pogba; Sancho might be priced out.

Could be a quiet summer.
Martinez aside, these are monster deals you’re talking, even in a normal summer you normally get one deal or so like that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Martinez aside, these are monster deals you’re talking, even in a normal summer you normally get one deal or so like that.

One big deal usually starts a merry go round. We should know as it's how we landed Özil and Sanchez.

I wasn't talking about 4 or 5 near record-breaking transfers in 1 summer.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You know a club is great when people say these things about them.

Bet nobody has these emotions towards Arsenal.

Yes that's partly true. But there are other great clubs. Real Madrid are a great club, they don't make me sick. Bayern, though, they're a disease.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You know a club is great when people say these things about them.

Bet nobody has these emotions towards Arsenal.

Have too disagree to a certain extent, I know a lot of people who passionately despise Arsenal and there not Tottenham fans either, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool fans seem to really dislike Arsenal and our fans however I think a lot of the reason has to do with them fans who are of Man U and Liverpool are the ones which support from London.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Have too disagree to a certain extent, I know a lot of people who passionately despise Arsenal and there not Tottenham fans either, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool fans seem to really dislike Arsenal and our fans however I think a lot of the reason has to do with them fans who are of Man U and Liverpool are the ones which support from London.
Yeah I agree. When you are surrounded by so many fans from one team, you will end up despising them. Especially if some of them are the delusional type (which happens often).

I'm in a football group chat with like 10-15 active people and all but 4 are Arsenal fans. So the other guys call Arsenal fans deluded, but at the same time if I was in a GC filled with United or Liverpool fans I wouldnt be able to stand it.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Non-story. Every club with a syndicated revolving credit facility will do the same during Covid-19 to boost cash positions. Utdreport twisting the Reuters article, there's zero mention of player acquisitions.

Pretty funny how finance sports articles will use terms like “revolving credit facility” knowing that most of it's aggregators have no clue what that means.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor

And Ford Motor Co. completed a drawdown of an entire 15bn revolving credit facility. Maybe they are now going to go and acquire Fiat Chrysler or VW

:lol:

FYI, boosting liquidity and cash reserves is the ONLY strategic priority for large businesses (sporting entities or otherwise) during this pandemic. The sooner this reality sets with the more academically challenged elements of football fandom the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom