• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That's because Maguire is **** as well.
There is not a single player that could change this lot by himself.

Maguire is head and shoulders above any defender we have. Did United pay over the odds by about 40m. Of course they did. Did Maguire improve them? Yes.

Would we be higher than 9th with him. Probably. Not by much but we would be a better team with him.

Goonger

:lol:

Dude they are 8 points ahead of us with a game in hand, and have not looked impressive at all. You talk as if they are dealing in a completely different stratosphere but empirically it’s just not true.

I know it’s become common for arsenal fans to behave in a **** like fashion and act as if our nearest rivals are miles ahead (when observably it’s just not true), but come on man.

If you’re going to gush about Liverpool/City I get it as they are genuinely miles ahead of the rest. But Chelsea..come on man :lol:

If only we had held on in the home game against them. That 6 point swing would have had us sitting joint 6th, 2 points behind them with a game in hand. :(

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So, Ryan Fraser...

Are people keen? Think it's safe to say that he won't be signing for Chelsea

Reactions: Jae

Krevsnih

Would be an awesome squad player . Imagine the workrate on the left with him and Tierney. Great option to mix it up on the right as well. Maybe even as a right wingback..? Yes, Saka and Martinelli would start over him, but as i said, an awesome squad player.

pikey2000

For free its a no brainer, Saka/Martinelli/Nelson all good but none of them are delivering on a consistent enough basis.

We still need a CM, RB and arguably CB so you have to take these deals when they come up imo.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Will be like the Charge of Hastings with Tierney and Fraser running around. Was it Hastings? Braveheart? Dont know me history

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ye love to see it, maybe i should take a PhD in alternative history.

Although i have recently started to listen to Hardcore History podcast, so my aim is to get better.
Try YouTube, some great channels on there. Baz Battles , real crusader history etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom