• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Have to say the way this forum turned against Özil was pretty disgusting, and it’s very off putting to share this forum with you guys tbh.
:lol:

F*ck Özil your tears won’t change that sorry.

However I agree with you in that there is definitely something to discuss regarding the financial aspects of the club.
Özil was indeed correct to request transparency. Not to turn it into another Özil thread but there’s clearly an agenda against him as there were 3 players who were hesitant to give up some salary but only his name was leaked.

Arsenal being the only prem club to reduce salary 5 mins into the pandemic does absolutely stink and we absolutely have to ask questions. Kia is a good place to start.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not sure his deals are any worse than those set up by Ivan, Raul or Sven.

I was always against super agents & fixers as Wenger was... then I found out he was only against them as got passed over in the Ronaldo deal.

As long as the players are happy with representation & not being screwed over good luck to the agent. None of my business really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure his deals are any worse than those set up by Ivan, Raul or Sven.

I was always against super agents & fixers as Wenger was... then I found out he was only against them as got passed over in the Ronaldo deal.

As long as the players are happy with representation & not being screwed over good luck to the agent. None on my business really.
If clubs can afford that then it's not problem. But still fifa should do something soon because agents fees will grow bigger

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kia Joorabchian also lied and wouldn’t give straight answers when he was on Sky Sports talking to Gary Neville about the Tevez deal to City.

He’s a liar.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Gazidis gone, Sir Chips Keswick retired...
Feel sorry for Ornstein and his bunch of bloggers who have to make up stories now as they don't have proper inside sauces anymore.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Kia out here bodyslaming mafakkas into the ground and i for one is basking in the sun of southern sweden and enjoying every second of it. My man! Luiz 2021!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. That was a weird one, people mainly didn’t want him because of his antics, his diving, provoking others etc, but I felt that’s part of what gives him an edge.

I think I was proven right in the end.
People didn’t want Suarez ? Wow that’s such an Arsenal mentality. We would have probably won the league if we signed him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom