• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For the last time, Pere Guardiola gave us bad info about the clause.

If it were 1 pound or 1000 pounds or a million pounds added on top, Liverpool were also never letting him go, they've said as much.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why is Kia being bashed anyway? It’s Raul who allows this stuff.

Nothing wrong with agent fees if it’s secured you a coup or a great talent, but David Luiz?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah. But would i consider it as “ripping off” or normal football activity? Agent fees are a part of the game.

When you're using your influence to shift your deadwood players into the club you suposedly are fan of, so you can make an extra million on top of the one's you already have, that's pretty much the definition of ripping off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When you're using your influence to shift your deadwood players into the club you suposedly are fan of, so you can make an extra million on top of the one's you already have, that's pretty much the definition of ripping off.

Well the club is surely the bigger fools for accepting "deadwood players" then? It's not Kia's responsibility to do Raul and co's job for them. He's a fan it doesn't mean that he's gonna go, oh sorry my client is absolutely **** and not good enough for this wonderful club.

Why is Kia being bashed anyway? It’s Raul who allows this stuff.

Nothing wrong with agent fees if it’s secured you a coup or a great talent, but David Luiz?

Apparently. AG and his attack dogs will tell you we have to do this deals of lesser players to get access to his better players. So we had to pay 24 M for Luiz if we later wanted his best player Coutinho.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Apparently. AG and his attack dogs will tell you we have to do this deals of lesser players to get access to his better players. So we had to pay 24 M for Luiz if we later wanted his best player Coutinho.
Where did I say that? Find the post big man.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Wait? Do you believe Kia? Who has forced Mari, Soares, Luiz and other bums on us and is gonna dump Coutinho and Willian on us for massive fees?
I'd rather believe Kia than the nonsense that we paid 6m to agents for a non-free player we paid only 8m for, yeah.
#TeamKia

Latest posts+

Top Bottom