• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Aww don't be like that Thomas, man. You're wasted in Spain, come to London and you'd get free jollof for life.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Honestly imagine the adulation Partey would get here. He could walk down the streets of North London like a king. Also do they even give a f*ck about Atletico back in Ghana. If he wants to be an all-time Ghana great he's gonna have to ball in the PL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Told you guys last week we aren’t signing him. Extension plus big release clause on the horizon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
2020, midtable and still being used for contract boosts.

Gargantuan club
True. Can’t argue with that. We’re still living off the legacy built by Wenger.

You can argue, Partey is getting a new bumper contract because of Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Makes sense Atletico offering him a bomb to extend. With his 40M release clause it’ll be near impossible to replace him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This could be off the cards as it seems Saul is on his way out of the club. Has said he will announced his new club this week. Unless it is some marketing ploy and in fact he is opening a new nightclub or is setting up some kind of youth football club or something.

You would think Atletico wouldnt be selling their 2 centre midfielders in one window especially as Saul is likely to go for double what Thomas would go for.
It would take at least 100m to price Saul away. He signed a 7 year contract last season. He's going to retire there. He's well loved there

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
People over hyped up Wanyama too as a world class player after his performances against Barcelona.
Partey is a far better player all around.

Just his first touch, dribbling, and passing abilities set him a part. Clear to see.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If Saul just signed a new "7" year contract there just last year I highly doubt he'd betray it just after 1 year. Maybe 3-4 I wouldn't be surprised but I think 1 year he'd stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom