• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Cheap genre bar a few Classics.

Also loathe this pseudo intelligentsia movies from Ari Aster.

Yeah midsommar sucked. Currently into new wave of french horror, early 2000s. I can honestly say Martyrs might have been a life changing experience for me. Frontiers, irreversible, Inside...also very good but so haunting.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah midsommar sucked. Currently into new wave of french horror, early 2000s. I can honestly say Martyrs might have been a life changing experience for me. Frontiers, irreversible, Inside...also very good but so haunting.

Hereditary was one of the biggest piles of ****e I ever saw.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why lock the thread? He was bit of an AM golden boy until recently.

Mourinho isn’t interested apparently.
Nobody gave a **** about him.

He was championed by Unai Emery Etxegoien apparently

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

We can't keep filling our squad with this sort of players.

The only reason any decent club will touch him is because he's home grown

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We can't keep filling our squad with this sort of players.

The only reason any decent club will touch him is because he's home grown
I thought Scottish players weren't homegrown? I remember that from the Tierney discussion.

Anyway, if we lose both Laca and Auba I can imagine us going for a LW rotational option alongside a top striker in the current market. Gives us room to upgrade our spine. I'd be okay giving our talents a shot at LW next year, though.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I thought Scottish players weren't homegrown? I remember that from the Tierney discussion.

Anyway, if we lose both Laca and Auba I can imagine us going for a LW rotational option alongside a top striker in the current market. Gives us room to upgrade our spine. I'd be okay giving our talents a shot at LW next year, though.
He's not homegrown. The rule is 3 years in England or Wales registered to a club before he turns 21, regardless of nationality. Fraser was in the Aberdeen academy until he was 19 or something like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe we still linked with this guy he can't even get minutes at Bournemouth

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Can't believe we still linked with this guy he can't even get minutes at Bournemouth
He's an ok player tbf.

I don't want him though

He's just suffering from the Zaha sickness.

He was angling for a move, but it fell through now he's just going through the motions waiting to be a free agent

Latest posts+

Top Bottom