• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,390
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeh, thats more likely haha

Either way he's doing something similar to what Ibra did last year. The thing is, I doubt anyone is actually fooled by it considering Saul seems like a one club man at the moment.

Isnt he under a massively long contract too, I'm not sure this kind of thing goes down well with the fans, why cause unnecessary speculation that you might be leaving.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
James Olley is Oil Price Bates/John Cross level. Sure Chelsea might sign a striker like Dembele, the only thing I said was be prepared for the glut of massive fees we have seen over the past few years disappear.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That'll mostly be his role going on. Not sure why this loan deal extension is getting a lot of negativity. He's doing well as a cup player.

He allows us not to burn out Martial, not sure how people don't get that.
Only covering a third of his wages is good business by United:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom