• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People spend too much time on FM laca barely can do it as CF

Last edited:

2010: Play Vermaelen at DM
2020: Play Lacazette at DM

I know the Laca thing is just trolling but this raises interesting point how badly we are at transfers(yes in last two years also) at squad building. Maybe its because we are poor, or have bad people making the call. Blend of both if you ask me!

Just in recent times, you have Arteta coming in and criticizing that we are playing wingers and midfielders in full-back positions. Auba is on the wing. We still play with AMC in Özil mold even most top clubs have turned away from such tactics.

It shows that I'm 100% correct about recent transfer windows and also that there is a lot of work left to do to fix this mess!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

EZB92F-X0AAcIij

Now this is proper handbags

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know nothing about him other than he's tall, a bit slow, a good passer and could be gotten pretty cheaply

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The bullying of Lacazette is uncalled for here i think.
Yeah. Calling him a poor footballer is a fair criticism.
But to go as far as to use the size of his buttocks to disparage him is disgusting

Goonger

https://smarterscout.com/articles/p...ish-premiership-sergio-aguero-manchester-city

I was looking at how Odsonne Edouard might fit our system and came across this, if we do end up losing Auba I hope we can get this over the line.

I'll probably get slated for this, but if Auba & Laca were to leave this summer I wouldn't be against a pair of strikers like Milik & Edouard. Neither are as good goalscorers as Auba, but they actually might offer more in the build up play. Milik is more established meaning Eduoard can be eased in without the pressure of being the main man. It might be more balanced as the 2 of them are more interchangeable than Auba & Laca, both would be affordable & just as important obtainable.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont know how we will shape up for next season tbh
We want to keep Auba but hes in demand and likely to leave
We are not interested in keeping Lacazette since Nketiah is starting ahead of him but hes not wanted by other clubs.
Plus we have major issues with our midfield and defense and all this needs to be fixed with a limited budget.

Even if we do end up selling both Auba and Lacazette, we will still only buy one striker and rely on nketiah+martinelli to provide backup imo.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Another goal from Nkunku and I am still receiving death threats to this day for suggesting him?
I wouldn’t have mined Nkunku. Would’ve been a good back-up to Bellerin too. Very Sergi Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom