• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
More ten in a row talk incoming ffs.

I saw something saying Celtic fans will urge him to stay so he can help them complete the 10 in a row, as if a 22 year old French guy gives a flying f*ck about their meaningless record.

I wouldn't celebrate if Arsenal won 10 leagues in a row, I'd be scundered to play in a league that sh*t.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Maybe it's bit of both really.Something is too good and others are too bad.It's not one way street.

Not in the Scottish league these days mate, Everyone bar Celtic is like League 2 level ffs!

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not in the Scottish league these days mate, Everyone bar Celtic is like League 2 level ffs!

I was thinking that he said about general stuff and winning :lol:.Ofc,some leagues just lack quality and there isn't any competition.But what about La Liga for example ? Are Barcelona and Real are just too good or other teams are just bad ? I think it's bit of both really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I was thinking that he said about general stuff and winning :lol:.Ofc,some leagues just lack quality and there isn't any competition.But what about La Liga for example ? Are Barcelona and Real are just too good or other teams are just bad ? I think it's bit of both really.

You need at least one competitor on your level, for it to be considered a genuine title for me.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have to overcome eachother to win the league, plus there is also a good batch of teams just under them in Spain.

Celtic are literally playing on like 1 star difficulty since Rangers imploded a decade ago.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
You need at least one competitor on your level, for it to be considered a genuine title for me.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have to overcome eachother to win the league, plus there is also a good batch of teams just under them in Spain.

Celtic are literally playing on like 1 star difficulty since Rangers imploded a decade ago.

Well yeah,we agree that Scottish league is dross.The point is that even some stronger leagues have one or two teams that dominate the league and other look quite weaker and don't have imporant role in title race.So,sometimes is tough to say really quality inside one league.Think that results in Europe can help to judge some league,while you have 5-6 teams that play in later stages in European competitions year by year.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If you want to compare SPL with a big league, then Bundesliga is the right pick. Terribly uncompetitive.

La Liga is also uncompetitive.When some team apart from Real and Barcelona was close to win title ? Atletico won once and fell short in recent seasons.

Seria A ? Juve just wins every season like Bayern win Bundesliga.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So who's actually watched Bruno Fuchs play for Internacional or for the youth Brazilian national team ?

Seems like many are calling him the next big thing as a CB for Brazil.
Also tall and apparently no major weakness.

Sounds like a great buy, especially since it would come relatively cheap also.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So who's actually watched Bruno Fuchs play for Internacional or for the youth Brazilian national team ?

Seems like many are calling him the next big thing as a CB for Brazil.
Also tall and apparently no major weakness.

Sounds like a great buy, especially since it would come relatively cheap also.

He looks a bit slow tbh, but yeah for the price he looks a good prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom