• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

GDeep™

League is very weak
No article retract from the Athletic, 24 hours after Kia claimed to have instructed his lawyers.

Why don’t Arsenal release a statement? Just for transparency, given they have playing staff on a wage cut.

Tomb Bombadil

No article retract from the Athletic, 24 hours after Kia claimed to have instructed his lawyers.

Why don’t Arsenal release a statement? Just for transparency, given they have playing staff on a wage cut.
I really cannot believe that we paid 24m all in total for David Luiz. I mean even if they have strings attached to Kia this would be plain stupid. And if this would have happend they would lose their job.

Or does Amy Lawrence has any prove?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I really cannot believe that we paid 24m all in total for David Luiz. I mean even if they have strings attached to Kia this would be plain stupid. And if this would have happend they would lose their job.

Or does Amy Lawrence has any prove?
There will be more fallout from this, I’m sure Amy Lawrence will have her say after Kia claimed this is not true.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Arsenal paid 8-9m for Luiz, and 10% of it is close to 1m, just like Kia said and Marcotti confirmed.
Amy Laurence is in a shambles.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Amy Laurence won't say anything specific bar "BuT i HaVe A wElL-iNfOrMeD sAuCe" and "BuT i WrOtE a BoOk AbOuT wEnGa AnD tHe InViNcIbLeS"

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If she got played kind of interesting why & by who? Alot of stories seem to be around about what players the club wants out & our inner dealings.

Never got the impression the type to run a story without good source & very well respected in the club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Athletic or Lawrence have not retracted their claims. Interesting how this will play out.

Either they will pull the story or they’ll back it up, either way the truth will come out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If she got played kind of interesting why & by who? Alot of stories seem to be around about what players the club wants out & our inner dealings.

Never got the impression the type to run a story without good source & very well respected in the club.
Maybe by one of the board members who've been marginalised recently by Raul and co.

Its weird that people chose to believe one of the most sketchy person in football industry over well respected journalist. But then again Trump is a president so.

Of course Kia claim he has evidence. When shady deals are done the numbers are well hidden, even for most trained eyes.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Gab Marcotti who almost never reports on us and works for renowned bullish*t merchants ESPN or Amy Lawrence who’s spent almost her entire career covering the club, clearly built up a good network of contacts and who very rarely speculates in her tweets.

Tough call.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Gab Marcotti who almost never reports on us and works for renowned bullish*t merchants ESPN or Amy Lawrence who’s spent almost her entire career covering the club, clearly built up a good network of contacts and who very rarely speculates in her tweets.

Tough call.

Who at the club in the current setup would she have close links to that would have access to that sort of information and give it to her? Bearing in mind it would make the people running things look bad......The only one would be Sir Chips.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who at the club in the current setup would she have close links to that would have access to that sort of information and give it to her? Bearing in mind it would make the people running things look bad......The only one would be Sir Chips.

Who knows? We don’t know the inner workings and politics of the upper levels at the club. Raul and co present a united front to the fans but we don’t know who’s nose is out of joint or has an axe to grind.

When the pressure is on you’ll notice most clubs start leaking more than the titanic.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What's with everyone all of a sudden sucking off Amy Lawrence? All journalists are the same and twist bits of truth here and there for more clicks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
To post such claims, the Athletic and Amy must feel they’re on solid ground. I mean she’s never been one to post extravagant stuff.

Like I keep saying though, if Kia has the paperwork and his lawyers on this then the truth will come out. It’s been a day since the threat of lawyers and no claims are being taken back.

Kia will get a public apology if the Athletic can’t back up their story.

It doesn’t need us to bring our so called agendas into play, this is playing out in front of us.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

To post such claims, the Athletic and Amy must feel they’re on solid ground. I mean she’s never been one to post extravagant stuff.

Like I keep saying though, if Kia has the paperwork and his lawyers on this then the truth will come out. It’s been a day since the threat of lawyers and no claims are being taken back.

Kia will get a public apology if the Athletic can’t back up their story.

It doesn’t need us to bring our so called agendas into play, this is playing out in front of us.

Shut up we get it. :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom