• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Should try and get a swap deal for Kehrer who I think needs a fresh start.

Add Bogle for 10M and that’s the right back spot taken care of with 20M left to put towards another position.

Maybe even a Hakimi loan instead of Kehrer seen as Zidane loves Carvajal so much.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Should try and get a swap deal for Kehrer who I think needs a fresh start.

Add Bogle for 10M and that’s the right back spot taken care of with 20M left to put towards another position.

Maybe even a Hakimi loan instead of Kehrer seen as Zidane loves Carvajal so much.

No way, Kehrer is a wimp. Singe-handely send United through in the CL last year. Rubbish player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No way, Kehrer is a wimp. Singe-handely send United through in the CL last year. Rubbish player.

He’s still young though and there is a definite player in there even if he struggled there.

One of those who I wouldn’t pay money for, but in a swap deal for a perma-injured right back who we haven’t seen great football out of in almost two years.

Think it’d be a smart bit of business.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why is Bellerin getting so much hate now?

Was considered a big miss last season, and was supposed to bring back Emeryball together with Tierney.

Now he's had a couple of games, where he clearly hasn't been fully fit and everyone thinks he's ****.

Same thing happened with every other player who came back from a serious injury at Arsenal.

Chamber and Holding are facing the same isue. Hell, there's merchantry going on against Tierny already.

It's not to say that these players can't be upgraded on now or eventually, just look at how Koscielny was still our best defender (we all know why) when he finally hit a semblance of match fitness.

Reactions: roz

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Bellerin wasn't really tearing it up prior to his injuries. Would be best to sell and reinvest with younger players.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bellerin wasn't really tearing it up prior to his injuries. Would be best to sell and reinvest with younger players.
Before his injury in the Chelsea game last year, he had one one of the highest assist in the PL.

He was our primary chance creator. All of a sudden, the agenda merchants are out in full force. I bet if Madrid comes for him some of you will still say he's not good enough for Arsenal.

Right back is not a primary issue at present. We need to fix other areas before thinking of upgrading on Bellerin.

I even heard someone talk about a swap for Kehrer, another bum.

Two years from now everyone will be complaining that our new right back is ****, wishing Bellerin was here :lol:

Last edited:

Shalmaneser V

Why is Bellerin getting so much hate now?

Was considered a big miss last season, and was supposed to bring back Emeryball together with Tierney.

Now he's had a couple of games, where he clearly hasn't been fully fit and everyone thinks he's ****.

Never been a massive fan of Bellerin myself. The problem now though is he’s lost that half a yard that made him stand out a bit. Without that to fall back on he stands out only for being the mediocre fullback that he is.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't see this happening. Arteta likes Bellerin, while he's also a good face for the Club. Homegrown too.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Never been a massive fan of Bellerin myself. The problem now though is he’s lost that half a yard that made him stand out a bit. Without that to fall back on he stands out only for being the mediocre fullback that he is.
Hes not fully fit yet.

Not saying hes anything special or anything by the way, just saying that physically he isnt 100% yet. He was performing well for Emery before his injury last season.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Regardless of my position on this, I would worry who the club would replace him with. No links but I have little faith in the club to replace him adequately.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Regardless of my position on this, I would worry who the club would replace him with. No links but I have little faith in the club to replace him adequately.
I worry because a lot of people are screaming"upgrade him"

Who are we going to upgrade him with?

With how tight the finance is, how do you expect us to address our biggest area of need (CM) and our No 10 position. Arteta clearly rates him.

Even if we're to upgrade him, there's not much quality RB available now that we can afford.

We need to prioritize the CM position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom