• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
How many games would Xhaka be banned for if he did what maguire just did? not even a warning he gets...and cvnt neville just ignores it also, and everyone else

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's not likely to happen Italy done that because Coronavirus reaches some critical numbers in last 2 weeks. in england still safe for now. also clubs will lose so much money.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Quite a crazy wage to turnover ratio at Everton (and others at the top)

Always heard a figure of 60-65% wages to turnover is what clubs should aim for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rumours that they’ll give the Newcastle take over the go ahead.

Another club who will start spending crazy amounts.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Good luck to them I say, like Newcastle.

If you are leaving Arsenal, you should go to Newcastle not Liverpool imo, especially with the big money backing them...plus I feel RAWK would restrict you too much.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good luck to them I say, like Newcastle.

If you are leaving Arsenal, you should go to Newcastle not Liverpool imo, especially with the big money backing them...plus I feel RAWK would restrict you too much.
Another club with big cash that makes it harder for us, it’s getting boring.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Adama Traore should be studied by scientists at CERN, he's such a freak of a player. Like you gotta love him, especially with his lockdown afro and sideburns, but can you even classify him as a footballer? He's like the lovechild of Sonic and an RPG missile.

EbRa-CWX0BY5Vc9

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If so, the FA can just get rid of the "fit and proper person" charade. Now, where is our filthy rich dictator....

Top Bottom