• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have any of you even considered that Amy might be wrong?

I mean nobody is infallible. Maybe her source got it all wrong.

Cue GDeep accusing me of being in Raul's payroll

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have any of you even considered that Amy might be wrong?

I mean nobody is infallible. Maybe her source got it all wrong.
We’ll find out soon enough because Kia has all the paperwork and has instructed his lawyers.

24-48 hours on, the story is still up. Interesting.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By all accounts he left Corinthians in a worse state than he met them

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

By all accounts he left Corinthians in a worse state than he met them

Understating it if anything, he was a part of a money laundering scheme bringing in his own players at inflated rates to a club he‘d entered into a “partnership” with.

Long story short, Corinthians ended up only owning five players of their own playing squad outright, they got relegated, their training ground was raided by the authorities, and an arrest warrant issued for Joorabchian.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Understating it if anything, he was a part of a money laundering scheme bringing in his own players at inflated rates to a club he‘d entered into a “partnership” with.

Long story short, Corinthians ended up only owning five players of their own playing squad outright, they got relegated, their training ground was raided by the authorities, and an arrest warrant issued for Joorabchian.

@Marjorie this is a good summary of what happened.

Fun story, during all of this, there was an actual dude who just walked in the Corinthians training ground and put a CPU with evidence under his arm and tried to take it away.

He was close to making it when people realized he was impersonating a Federal Police Officer.

IIRC Fergie detested Kia with a passion, he even banned Joorabchian from entering the United training ground during the debacle that lead to Tevez joining City.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is probably the worst state the club has been in since the end of the George Graham days.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting though, nothing from Arsenal. For transparency purposes they should release a statement.

You can’t make your staff take a wage cut if you’re paying these fees to agents.

I’m guessing he would’ve got a fee for the Mari and Soares deals too?

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Interesting though, nothing from Arsenal. For transparency purposes they should release a statement.

You can’t make your staff take a wage cut if you’re paying these fees to agents.

I’m guessing he would’ve got a fee for the Mari and Soares deals too?

Oh no doubt he got a taste from both deals.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom