• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Happy selling one of our better players while nitwits like Mustafi, Xhaka, Sokratis have still to be shifted?/You people deserve failure.

We’re stuck with those three, I doubt anyone will pay anything for them.

Also, nobody will pay over the odds for Bellerin with all his injury problems. I don’t think we’re getting more than €30m.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Happy selling one of our better players while nitwits like Mustafi, Xhaka, Sokratis have still to be shifted?/You people deserve failure.
I dont think ppl that want to sell Bellerin are advocating for us keeping Mustafi and Sokratis at the club.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would be happy to keep Sokratis, a CB that ousted Bellerin in his own position showing how poor Bellerin actually is. Plus the last time Bellerin gave a consistent run of level of peformances that Sokratis gave in his first season with us was when Bellerin had his own first season with us.

zilfy

I would be happy to keep Sokratis, a CB that ousted Bellerin in his own position showing how poor Bellerin actually is. Plus the last time Bellerin gave a consistent run of level of peformances that Sokratis gave in his first season with us was when Bellerin had his own first season with us.
So Mitch, have you got a special bottle of champagne that you've been saving for the day when we sell Bellerin? What will you do to celebrate?

Mitch

So Mitch, have you got a special bottle of champagne that you've been saving for the day when we sell Bellerin? What will you do to celebrate?

The day that Bellerin is moved on would be cause for relief not celebration. Relief that Bellerin can no longer cause us anymore harm, however unfortunately the damage has been done. The damage has been done with us carrying a RB who is cearly out of his depth at this level and has been our worst or second worst performer each season for the past 5 years. The damage caused by misplaced faith in Bellerin is irreversible.

Last edited:

db10fan

Bellerin hasnt shown that he is top level EPL right back since his injuries, he may or may not get back to that level, or worse he became more injury prone. If there are decent offers for Bellerin, we should shortlist younger right back hot talents and if one is available selling Bellerin and replace with that hot talent is reasonable. That being said we should sell Sokratis, Mustafi, AMN (as Arteta seems not rating him), Mavro, and Holding before selling Bellerin. Chambers can stay as the utility defensive player covering RB, CB, DM.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
People say Hakimi loan to Arsenal but for me he's actually quite likely to move to PSG if Madrid are selling him. They need an RB, the owners are Arabic, and I'm sure Hakimi already knows some French considering he is Moroccan.

That looks like a no brainer deal to me. But of course it doesnt always work out that way.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The day that Bellerin is moved on would be cause for relief not celebration. Relief that Bellerin can no longer cause us anymore harm, however unfortunately the damage has been done. The damage has been done with us carrying a RB who is cearly out of his depth at this level and has been our worst or second worst performer each season for the past 5 years. The damage caused by misplaced faith in Bellerin is irreversible.
What kind of football knowledge do you have? None at all?

Bellerin has been our best player and Mr.Arsenal since becoming captain. He's been the best RB in the league for years before his injury. God, I can't believe I post here

Last edited:

Mitch

Bellerin has been our worst player and Mr.Arsenal since becoming captain. He's been the best RB in the league for years before his injury. God, I can't believe I post here

Hey? You admit Bellerin has been our worst player then you say he's RB in the league.:lol:

He hasn't even been the best RB in our team and during his time here he has been outshined at RB by 3 players who aren't even natural RBs.

You're probably one of those nutters that thinks Bellerin is better than Sagna was in his prime.

Malky

Established Member

Bellerin has been our worst player and Mr.Arsenal since becoming captain. He's been the best RB in the league for years before his injury. God, I can't believe I post here

Bellerin was the best RB in the league before his injury? What injury was that, the one he picked up in 2016?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Hey? You admit Bellerin has been our worst player then you say he's RB in the league.:lol:

He hasn't even been the best RB in our team and during his time here he has been outshined at RB by 3 players who aren't even natural RBs.

You're probably one of those nutters that thinks Bellerin is better than Sagna was in his prime.
I meant best, made a typo. Bellerin is better than Sagna the snake ever was

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt any offer incoming for 30m with those injuries & so few league games last two seasons. Only we do deals like that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Literally the least of our problems right now. At least he's one of the few players that cares about this club and understands what it means to be playing here.
Full back is not even an area of priority for us. It's amazing that lot of people are championing the idea that Bellerin should be sold before the likes of Elneny, Mustafi and the rest of the bum gang in the team

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Full back is not even an area of priority for us. It's amazing that lot of people are championing the idea that Bellerin should be sold before the likes of Elneny, Mustafi and the rest of the bum gang in the team
Wow, I can't believe no one in the club has thought of the genius idea of selling those players yet. Or could it be we aren't able to sell 'Elneny, Mustafi and the rest of the bum gang'? I guess we better not bother selling anyone until those players' contracts run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom