• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t Brozovic really similar to Xhaka ? He’s quite immobile and he’s a good passer of the ball but not too much else. I don’t think he’d be able to play with him I might be wrong.

As far as I know he's more mobile than Xhaka and he's a good tackler as well as a good passer. He's not quite world class, but he's a very good all-round CM. He's more than good enough for a club like Arsenal and I'm pretty sure he could play with Xhaka.

If there were a choice between him or Partey you'd still take Partey though. Partey is a bit younger and even more mobile. This profile explains just how good he's become:

https://www.squawka.com/en/thomas-partey-squawka-scout-atletico-madrid-analysis/

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Brozovic isn't anything like Xhaka style wise.

I've always rated Brozovic extremely highly. I would certainly take Brozovic over Partey, he's far more intelligent player (despite being idiot outside of footy) and technically gifted.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Brozovic has always been a great talent, just a nutter at times. We were linked very early in his career.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yh i'm pretty sure Brozovic would work with Xhaka. They'd be a solid, albeit slightly uninspiring, pairing at the base of midfield. Both Brozovic and Xhaka are both very rarely injured too, meaning you don't have to worry about them too much.

I think people have often complained about a lack of athleticism in our midfield though, and i'm not sure Brozovic really addresses that. He's not an outstanding athlete.

He has been one of the best CM's in Europe this season though, and it's a pretty fair swap with Laca. Obviously there are no links yet but in theory it's not such an outlandish idea. I honestly think a swap deal for one of our two strikers is the only way the club could possibly bring anyone new in this summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You love to see it, all the noises indicate that we're happy to let him go. Well not that it's surprising. Hopefully we can find a club to take him, but there's a problem, no serious team would want him and then Laca has this inflated opinion of himself so it's not like he'll be willing to take a massive step down either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both players should be sold if non of them want to sign sick and tired losing players for free even if we got 60m from both of them it'll help us to replace them

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Thought it was reported he didn't want Inter, had his mind on something like Real Madrid. This reads as if Inter isn't interested.

Honestly, I think Inter is a good match, but as long as we get around €30m for him, I don't care where he goes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Thought it was reported he didn't want Inter, had his mind on something like Real Madrid.
From a source that Real Madrid fans say is not remotely reliable. Always seemed like a nonsense story.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What has he looked like in training pics? Does he look like he lost weight?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You love to see it, all the noises indicate that we're happy to let him go. Well not that it's surprising. Hopefully we can find a club to take him, but there's a problem, no serious team would want him and then Laca has this inflated opinion of himself so it's not like he'll be willing to take a massive step down either.
Where did you learn this from?

Hopefully he joins Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur.

Wait, did you go into Football manager to check ÍBV rivals and you hoping to score against ÍBV to annoy me and make you happy because you hate me for no sensible reason?

Or you know who I'm actually is in real life and that I currently live in Vesturbær of Reykjavíkur and I that I support KR, mainly because one of my female friend who is also from Vestmannaeyjar and played for ÍBV now plays for their women team?

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom