• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why you all surprised about Chelsea spending they have owner always inject cash and had a season of no spending it's normal they'll he looking for 200m spending at least. But Lampard is stupid if he sell Kante.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don't know why you all surprised about Chelsea spending they have owner always inject cash and had a season of no spending it's normal they'll he looking for 200m spending at least. But Lampard is stupid if he sell Kante.

They couldn't spend last season,so maybe people are surprised by this big transfers :lol:.To be fair,they missed some transfers in last few seasons and had lot ups and downs in results.Some players lack real quality.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They couldn't spend last season,so maybe people are surprised by this big transfers :lol:.To be fair,they missed some transfers in last few seasons and had lot ups and downs in results.Some players lack real quality.
They made alot of horrible transfer Kepa Morata Bokayoko Drinkwater waste of 200m ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Remember him being linked with Arsenal a while back

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I question whether Tolisso is on top of our list for midfield options.

Despite being better, his profile is very similar to Fred and McTominay, what I think is needed is a Matić/Carrick replacement.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Injury prone though isn’t he? If Bayern want to move someone on there is a good reason, we’ve had our fingers burnt in that regard with Hargreaves and Schweinsteiger.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just like Laca didn't live up in his expectation at big club maybe changing club would be good option for him for that money it worth the risk still 25 years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can't get Upamecano? Get Gabriel.

Gabriel is as good or even better than Upamecano imo.

I’ve watched Lille a few times this season and he’s been very commanding at the back plus his positioning has been excellent whenever I’ve watched them play, he’d slot right in here plus his style is perfect for the PL.

Personally, I’d keep David Luiz for his experience and to help him settle in but Gabriel and Saliba could form a brilliant partnership. We missed out on Çağlar Söyüncü and now he’s unattainable, we can’t afford to miss out on another talent like him.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Gabriel is as good or even better than Upamecano imo.

I’ve watched Lille a few times this season and he’s been very commanding at the back plus his positioning has been excellent whenever I’ve watched them play, he’d slot right in here plus his style is perfect for the PL.

Personally, I’d keep David Luiz for his experience and to help him settle in but Gabriel and Saliba could form a brilliant partnership. We missed out on Çağlar Söyüncü and now he’s unattainable, we can’t afford to miss out on another talent like him.
I think Gabriel would be great signing for Arsenal. He can be had for 25 million euros and I think a lot of French clubs will be sellers due to their league being canceled. Already bought Pepe from them so Arsenal had decent relationship with Lille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom