• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@MutableEarth when he sees this thread...

giphy.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth when he sees this thread...

giphy.gif
Depends for me.

I'd really rather not sell him but it depends on what we're gonna do with him. They wanted to shoehorn him into RB and he wasn't having it. It can be argued that his attitude was bad in terms of his application regarding the role but ultimately I thought his skepticism was justified because it was not the best use of his abilities at all and I still believe that.

But they're obviously reluctant to use him in midfield - with the players ahead of him and his concentration issues being magnified every time he plays, he's likely to not play much as it is. £20m sounds pretty good, I'd try and get £25m if possible.

Yeah, I'd much rather keep him and give him more games in midfield but we're approaching a crossroads. We need to either play him more in positions where he will actually benefit the team (i.e. NOT right back, but midfield) or we need to sell and move on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

20m or 25m would be fantastic.

He’s shown glimpses of his potential but his attitude is an issue. The best players are the ones that are willing to put in a shift for the team regardless of where they play.

If he can’t displace Xhaka and Torreira in midfield then that clearly means he’s not good enough as they’ve both been dreadful.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most likely, he’ll see out his deal and become a free agent. That will ensure a decent sign on fee and good wages.

If I was his agent, I’ll push for a loan and just run his deal down. Hopefully he reads this and takes Arsenal to the cleaners.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What in the utter f*ck is this source?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Jordan Ibe showed some promise out on the right wing.

AMN doesn’t even have a position. I’m an Arsenal fan and I don’t know what his position is.
He's a right back. Walcott wanted to be a central striker yet lacked things like talent. AMN wants to be a cm yet lacks things like concentration, passing, control and almost everything else. Just because a player wants to play a certain position doesn't mean he should.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's a right back. Walcott wanted to be a central striker yet lacked things like talent. AMN wants to be a cm yet lacks things like concentration, passing, control and almost everything else. Just because a player wants to play a certain position doesn't mean he should.
He’s not a RB though, he’s a CM. I think that’s where he’s played his youth football. He’s 22 and looks crap in midfield though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He wants to prove that he can hold down the CM spot yet has brain fart moments like this.

I remember him doing something similar in the Europa League too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Let him go on loan, hold down a position and role, and we can sell him on the back of that.

Right now he’s 22 and all over the place. That’s not even young for a footballer.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He’s not a RB though, he’s a CM. I think that’s where he’s played his youth football. He’s 22 and looks crap in midfield though.
Where he played in youth football is irrelevant. Its a completely different species. He can get away with all sorts there

If you look at his play at right back, his mistakes would have been catastrophic in.midfield, his lazy passing and terrible first touch. At 22, he is technically a complete joke.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Where he played in youth football is irrelevant. Its a completely different species. He can get away with all sorts there

If you look at his play at right back, his mistakes would have been catastrophic in.midfield, his lazy passing and terrible first touch. At 22, he is technically a complete joke.

The club don’t think he’s a RB either, Arteta said AMN is a mid.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Listen I ain't no expert but I can watch a guy like Sokratis play at RB and see that he ain't no RB, he's a CB. Likewise I can watch AMN at RB and see that he kinda is a RB, and also that he definitely ain't a CM. It's that simple. Doesn't f*ckng matter what a players thinks, every player would be a f*cking striker if coaches didn't tell them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom