• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its unneeded drama yet again. :facepalm:

Why cant these managers just stick him on the bench? The story is created pre match when not in the squad. I dont really rate Özil anymore but its bullshit there are 9 players more useful on the bench tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No one gets tactically dropped from an entire team selection after starting 10 games in a row. You just put them on the bench.
Yes we were all expecting he start i don't think club are forcing Arteta to not play him because Özil was ok but i guess something else happened or it's just tactical and will use him against Brighton

blaze_of_glory

Yes we were all expecting he start i don't think club are forcing Arteta to not play him because Özil was ok but i guess something else happened or it's just tactical and will use him against Brighton
Guess we'll see. Just sounds a lot like what Emery used to say before results forced his/the cub's hand.

Hopefully we can move Özil out this summer, can't take another season of this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sounds like Arteta has got the same direction from the club Emery got. It's tactical, but not to help us win, rather to get Özil to leave. Likely let Arteta use him in order to stabilize things after changing managers, but they want him out this summer.
Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom