• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

EavgO-DWoAADNLQ

Manberg

Predator
The fact we needed players and staff to agree to a wage cut means our finances are bad. We don’t have many sellable assets either. How’s this overhaul going to get done?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The weird thing is we've not been that great but had Luiz not ****ing existed, they might still be 0=0

TBF the game plan would’ve been the same, wait for our concentration to drop and go in for the kill.

City never had to put a shift either, this is a fitness exercise to them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I wish I could say I cannot believe how one player killed us.

Luiz first mistake is classic someone who thinks they're a more advanced player than defensive player. Adam's heads that ball out for a throw in. Terry heads it out for a throw in. Kompany heads it for a throw in. Luiz tries to control it as last man. ****ing idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom