• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Don't think Wenger's eye for talent was that bad, mind. Gallas at Chelsea was a beast, Cech was a great player when signed, Scez and Flappy Hands have been top quality outside Arsenal.

Arsenals best back 5 in my lifetime.

Seaman
Dixon
Adams
Campbell
Cole.

My earliest memory of football is around 95/96.

Wenger signed one of those defenders who was already 27 and a top defender courted by Barcelona and Inter Milan. Campbell wanted to stay in England and London and we were a top side then on the up.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
“tactical reasons” is what you say when people ask you where the gf is when you’re out clubbing.

Time for a creative player we can actually take somewhere.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That is literally the minimum standard. It’s like someone telling their boss in an appraisal that they show up on time to work.
problem is normally we don't compete. we show up a week later or a week too early. tonight we actually had a plan and it worked. we had two injuries one of which resulted in the player coming in whk in turn ****ed us over.

There are a lot of positives to take and I'm Sure as **** might turns into day I'll take them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Arsenals best back 5 in my lifetime.

Seaman
Dixon
Adams
Campbell
Cole.

My earliest memory of football is around 95/96.

Wenger signed one of those defenders who was already 27 and a top defender courted by Barcelona and Inter Milan. Campbell wanted to stay in England and London and we were a top side then on the up.

Wasn't Arsène the one who played Cole at fullback, was a winger in our youth teams.

You could say Arsène single handedly created the best left back in Premiership history...what a man!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta:
On Luiz:
He's spoken in the dressing room, he's honest and straightforward. My opinion on Luiz hasn't changed. This won't change anything on the option. And whatever we chose to do or will do has no bearing (Doesn't confirm)

:facepalm::facepalm:

**** that.

Arteta shouldn’t have held back on Luiz and said that was his last game for Arsenal.

David Luis has got to go.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Luiz:

It wasn't the team's fault, it was my fault. Team did well, coach is amazing, players were amazing, all my fault. I should have taken a different decision in the last month. I have more 14 days to be here.

OH MY GOD HE'S ****ING GONE

I should have tried to take a different decision to decide my future

I don't want to use it as an alibi and excuse.

I love to be here, that's why I'm here, that's why I want to show my face. I want to stay, the coach knows and wants me to stay. Waiting for the decisions

NO **** NOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom