• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If there is one trait Mikel should've have learned from Pep its ruthlesness.

Next weeks will show whether he's been paying attention.

Manberg

Predator
Did Willock do anything apart from chase Silva's shadow? I don't think he's good enough. We overrate some of our academy products sometimes.

As for Luiz, Arteta didn't start him. Must have saw this type of performance coming.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Auba on the left only works with Sa
Did Willock do anything apart from chase Silva's shadow? I don't think he's good enough. We overrate some of our academy products sometimes.

As for Luiz, Arteta didn't start him. Must have saw this type of performance coming.
This. From the young players we how many will actually be regular players at the top level? I'd argue Martinelli and Saka have a good chance, with the dury out on Guendouzi. The rest of them look decent premier league players, nothing more. We should really be looking selling some of them to raise some funds, Nelson/ESR/Willock could fund a first team CB and CM.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tactically probably isn’t perfect but at this stage it’s clearly a personnel issue.

Misplaced passes and sub-par ball retention in the final third. We’re fast starting to look a real mid-table team rather than an underperforming ‘top 6’ side.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta came to a club with ONE ballon d’or level player. There were plenty of things broke but literally the only thing he shouldn’t have done is change that player’s role.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tactically probably isn’t perfect but at this stage it’s clearly a personnel issue.

Misplaced passes and sub-par ball retention in the final third. We’re fast starting to look a real mid-table team rather than an underperforming ‘top 6’ side.

I agree, I think 9th is a fair reflection of our current squad.

Look at the difference between our performance at the Etihad and when Wolves went there. They went there and looked blistering on the counter, City couldn’t handle them but tonight City didn’t even have anything to worry about.

We had 0 shots on target FFS

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Said the same under Emery though plenty of times.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Josh and his da' have any interest in retaining the ridiculous amount of money they've made with/from Arsenal, they need to get rid of Raul stat.

What is the overarching, long term plan here? We're chasing shadows because we've no idea what we're doing from the playing staff to player recruitment.

Greasy old Sven was the right plan, not him personally, but the idea of building a good TEAM in the medium-long term.

As long as Raul is here we'll continue to go down the Barcelona-lite route, signing individual players rather then building an actual team.

The base in which we're rebuilding the club will continue to crumble until we've actually take steps to make it solid enough.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
If Josh and his da' have any interest in retaining the ridiculous amount of money they've made with/from Arsenal, they need to get rid of Raul stat.

What is the overarching, long term plan here? We're chasing shadows because we've no idea what we're doing from the playing staff to player recruitment.

Greasy old Sven was the right plan, not him personally, but the idea of building a good TEAM in the medium-long term.

As long as Raul is here we'll continue to go down the Barcelona-lite route, signing individual players rather then building an actual team.

The base in which we're rebuilding the club will continue to crumble until we've actually take steps to make it solid enough.

I spoke of my worries about this in the summer. We were only going after players in Raul or Kia's network of agents. No way to build a team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pepe the scapegoat.

Arteta is a cowardly manager afraid to make mistakes in his first stint.

Ridiculous appointment.

I'm not saying Arteta is the right man for us, too soon for that, but the bolded is just ridiculous.

He literally played 4 youngsters today, 5 if you count KT. The cowardly thing would be to put Özil and Luiz on from the start.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Another manager that doesnt play our best players in every position. There’s some kids you can play in these kinds of matches and there’s some you can’t. The sooner Arteta realises that the better.

Another manager that doesnt play our best players in every position. There’s some kids you can play in these kinds of matches and there’s some you can’t. The sooner Arteta realises that the better.

Best players according to who? You?

Why would that be better?

Now Luiz is the best defender we have according to you guys. He played and single handily cost us the game. How was that better?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
We have the worst CM and CB options in my lifetime at the same time. The manager is almost irrelevant until our recruitment is fixed and how will that happen without Raul being shifted? It won't.
That's exactly it. When and how can we really start to turn this around? The overseeing management is utterly inept. The only hope is Josh clocking onto all of this and warning his **** father that the value of his club is on course to plummet.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Arteta pissing me off with his choices up front. Players in the wrong position to get Nketiah in who isn’t like some world class talent, at most his ceiling is a decent premier league striker. You play Saka on the right and Auba on the left for that, that’s some manager bullshit. Play players in their strong positions ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom