• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's an ok player tbf.

I don't want him though

He's just suffering from the Zaha sickness.

He was angling for a move, but it fell through now he's just going through the motions waiting to be a free agent
As you saif he ok player for team want depth but we lack top wingers

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Any player is ****ing crazy to sign a short extension. Train hard & play up to July 1st then wish them well. Only one that made half sense was Lallana.

Wonder if any clubs will ask to play new signings after July 1st?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
For sure you can argue that he's just protecting his own interests, but however you look at it it's a d*ck move. He's been there 7 years, played over 200 times for them, they've given him a PL career, and now they're in a relegation battle he chooses not to help them - and it's very much a choice, many other players in the same position are choosing to help their teams.

If it was an Arsenal player we'd be f*cking livid, we'd never forgive him.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
The only possibly justification is that he is not legally obliged to play after his contract ends at the end of June. But every contract is written like that with the assumption that the season is finished by then. The implication when you sign a contract is that you finish the season. If in a normal season a player decided to just stop playing with 9 games to go to protect their own interests they would attract understandable ire and opprobrium, as Michael Owen did at Newcastle.

I wouldn't touch Fraser with a bargepole, even if he was actually a good player and not the Irn Bru Aaron Lennon that he is.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We don't need him. Saka, Martinelli and Aubameyang all play the same position.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Auba on the left makes us too unbalanced but I agree with Gabi think he could do a job there. We should not sleep on Nelson either
I agree. I listed Aubameyang last as he is only there if someone else plays centrally. But he is cover if needed.

Nelson I assumed was more a right sided player?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Auba on the left makes us too unbalanced but I agree with Gabi think he could do a job there. We should not sleep on Nelson either

Gabi is terrible there. By far the worst option, his overall play is rubbish. Lucky to get 5-10 successful passes out of him if you want to talk about balance.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
There's an argument that a left-winger could be needed, if for example Auba was sold, Martinelli moved to the centre and Saka played in midfield.

But if the club did want a left-winger, it wouldn't be Fraser ffs. You'd want an explosive winger, a left-sided Pepe. Someone like Everton Cebolinha, Said Benrahma, Milot Rashica etc.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
There's an argument that a left-winger could be needed, if for example Auba was sold, Martinelli moved to the centre and Saka played in midfield.

But if the club did want a left-winger, it wouldn't be Fraser ffs. You'd want an explosive winger, a left-sided Pepe. Someone like Everton Cebolinha, Said Benrahma, Milot Rashica etc.
We all know that mate but the problem is they would be expensive

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
We all know that mate but the problem is they would be expensive

So just wait until you have the money or find an internal solution. You don't go and give a contract to a player who isn't good enough.

Anyway, those three I mentioned wouldn't be prohibitively expensive. We're not talking Sancho money. 15-30m maximum.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom