• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

He's 18 but he's by far the player with the best football IQ in our team, rarely make bad choices. Compare him to Guendouzi, Ceballos, Willock and it's night and day. I'd like to see him with Özil in front of him and Tierney behind, and I'm sure our attacking play would be a lot better.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Because he will be future star and key player for us.

Are you for real. You must be on the wind up. Firstly we have a team that is rubbish. We have an amateur manager. We are a sinking ship. If any other top team comes in for Saka he should be away. He wont achieve anything here nor develop. We dont have a good record of improving players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are you for real. You must be on the wind up. Firstly we have a team that is rubbish. We have an amateur manager. We are a sinking ship. If any other top team comes in for Saka he should be away. He wont achieve anything here nor develop. We dont have a good record of improving players.
If we want to improve in future we have to tie these players saka still 18 years if he want to win trophies he'll leave at 22 23 years he have all future ahead of him. Also who can grantees that he start at another top club?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apart from playing the Brighton player onsude for their first, he did do well. We'll have to give him what he wants to make him sign or lie like hell.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If we want to improve in future we have to tie these players saka still 18 years if he want to win trophies he'll leave at 22 23 years he have all future ahead of him. Also who can grantees that he start at another top club?

He doesnt have to start at his next club. Ok think of this. Liverpool come in and say Saka. We see you as the next Mane. You arent going to start every week but we will guarantee you 15 starts in the league and all FA cup league cup etc. You will get minutes in Europe and you will develop with us. You are the future along with TAA etc etc. He will enjoy and develop just as much starting 25/50 games for Liverpool as he would 45/45 for us for example.

Furthermore in those years of development between 18-22 he will be playing CL football. Experiencing nights in Nou Camp. He will be challenging for major titles. Simple.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Still very young, makes sense to sign it, stay close to family in London, play and develop, in 3/4 years he’ll still be 21/22.

I see your point though.

He could move his family to Liverpool and buy them a mansion with his signing on fee. He can play and develop at Liverpool. Quality development over quantity.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
This shouldn't be a hard decision for the club, and if it is, we have bigger issues as supporters of said club.

It'd cost exponentially times more to sign someone of his age and quality, versus giving him the offer he wants. We're not in a position to lose players with his potential.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hudson Odoi got £120k. Bukayo and his agent know that and know he can get similar if not more. He’s a year younger, producing better numbers, more important at Arsenal than CHO is at Chelsea and Arsenal are under huge pressure to get him tied down.

We find it ok to hand over £100k a week to clowns like Sokratis and Luiz, time to bend over and let him take us for £150k a week. What’s the excuse? Other kids will ask the same? Let them perform like Bukayo first.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He should definitely ask for more than what Hudson-Odoi is on. He’s more influential to our team than the Chelsea boy, can play in 3 positions to a high standard and he won’t get into trouble outside the pitch. Truth is, Saka is most likely to be our franchise/star player and we need to treat him as such.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was excellent. Carried the ball well, passed well, gave us energy in the middle of the pitch. I was most impressed with him. I liked him a lot at LCM today, gave us a great balance. Just a shame he didn't have much to work with in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom