• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennsb247

Ok after today I’m done with making excuses for this team. There is always a reason we dropped points. Whether an injury or poor ref or ......

I’ve supported consciously for 43 of my 46 years on this planet. I can honestly say we have too many players just picking up a wage, combined with too many not good enough.

Pepe’s goal was not enough to recover the price of 70 million he’s had long enough.

Özil is well......

lacazette is awful

These are the top earners to concerned with themselves don’t give a **** about the team.
Time to let them go accept we have to start from mid table and build something new.

every player has a mistake in them our team have 5 each every game.

give Saka what he wants to stay, give holding the trust, give martinelli game time, playvtierney as much as we can build team around those.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You might want to correct your spelling of 'escuses'

roz

Fake News Merchant
Ok after today I’m done with making excuses for this team. There is always a reason we dropped points. Whether an injury or poor ref or ......

I’ve supported consciously for 43 of my 46 years on this planet. I can honestly say we have too many players just picking up a wage, combined with too many not good enough.

Pepe’s goal was not enough to recover the price of 70 million he’s had long enough.

Özil is well......

lacazette is awful

These are the top earners to concerned with themselves don’t give a **** about the team.
Time to let them go accept we have to start from mid table and build something new.

every player has a mistake in them our team have 5 each every game.

give Saka what he wants to stay, give holding the trust, give martinelli game time, playvtierney as much as we can build team around those.
Pepes had long enough!? Not even a full season you joker.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I know we're all upset that our players didn't kick that Brighton player off the pitch after what he did to Leno.

But let's be real. If one of our players breathed on him too hard, Atkinson would have sent him off.

We get pummelled from pillar to post in the media for not having any hard men. Yet at the same time the refs dish out the cards left, right and center whenever one of our players thinks about a tackle.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I know we're all upset that our players didn't kick that Brighton player off the pitch after what he did to Leno.

But let's be real. If one of our players breathed on him too hard, Atkinson would have sent him off.

We get pummelled from pillar to post in the media for not having any hard men. Yet at the same time the refs dish out the cards left, right and center whenever one of our players thinks about a tackle.
This is a big problem.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has a lot of work ahead of him. We just have a bad group of players.

And Guendouzi at the end there, going after Maupay, was nice.

Arteta is not long for this level (unless he goes back to handing out tablets at Pep's side).

It's clear to everyone, except him & his equally deluded mentor/fans, that he is out of his depth.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just delete this thread? Literally everyone knows we're sh*t and I'm sick of everyone going on about how sh*t we are, we all get it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Rob Holding kind of gets a free pass because he’s so likeable. But he’s at fault for A LOT of goals. He could’ve done so much better with the first. He was all over the place.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

People talk about missing Xhaka but whilst he can pass well, he can't pass and move and there's really too few to receive a ball and do anything with it. The Brighton number 8 disrupted us and helped move his team forward. He had decent pace, strength and tackling ability. We don't have a single player with all those qualities. As Arteta says, "we don't compete". The issue is, we don't have a single senior player who can in midfield. Every single player has a deficiency. The chance to do 5 points off fourth wasnt enough

:lol::lol::lol:

You and James 007 are some funny posters actually. It is more than evident how crucial is Xhaka to this team tbh. I stand more than strongly behind my stances related to him every day more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom