• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In the old days Wenger would’ve killed Maupay, but then AM would’ve killed Wenger and accused him of deflecting. People would’ve argued that Maupay did nothing wrong. Saw this all the time.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ve calmed down a bit. Anyone fancy a zoom call?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Today was a real gut punch. No positives. Leno injured, Guendouzi possibly suspended, missed the chance to overtake sp*rs. Total f*cking sh*t. We'll probably have a pretty poor end to the season, let's be honest.

But being reasonable, CL was unlikely anyway. And listen, if we miss out on Europe entirely there are some positives to that. Financially it's not good, even Europa League money is useful. But it will mean more time for the coach on the training pitches and more recovery time.

More importantly it should be a wake-up call for the owner. There's no ignoring a season as bad as this one. Kroenke might look at the spreadsheet and not see much of a difference between finishing 2nd and 6th. But when you're finishing 9th, he's gonna start seeing it on the spreadsheets.

But yeah anyway, total f*cking sh*t.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Someone said we are living off our history and have nothing to offer now before the game. Couldn't be more right. I'm not even mad, this is what it is.

We lost to the one team that haven't won a game in 2020 even though they had no supporters to give them a boost and psychological advantage. We are so bad, I'm not sure where I'd have to begin. So I won't.

I thought things couldn't get any worse after Wengers last season. We are falling behind even more, laughing stock of the PL. Don't blame Arteta yet, he needs time and transfers. Managers aren't wizards.

But this is shocking. Pathetic.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nostalgia getting the better of you there. If anything it is Santi we need.

Why not both!

Santi was better, but Jack was quality too.

Just something about this squad that is really hard to connect with compared to previous teams, least for me anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone said we are living off our history and have nothing to offer now before the game. Couldn't be more right. I'm not even mad, this is what it is.

We lost to the one team that haven't won a game in 2020 even though they had no supporters to give them a boost and psychological advantage. We are so bad, I'm not sure where I'd have to begin. So I won't.

I thought things couldn't get any worse after Wengers last season. We are falling behind even more, laughing stock of the PL. Don't blame Arteta yet, he needs time and transfers. Managers aren't wizards.

But this is shocking. Pathetic.
It was clear after it'll take huge rebuild to get us back competitive at utd still 8 years and they haven't found thier usual level yet with all the money they got. The problem we face is way bigger than utd it'll take few years

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You would have had us with jose ****ing Mourinho. If theres a silver lining to this ****show its that he’s not our manager

Yes, I would still take Jose. I’m sure we would have left there with something if we had him in charge.

Jose would have tore into that **** Maupay and he wouldn’t have dared to say anything at full time.

Ashybashy86

Do you remember in the late Wenger days when we'd create like 20 chances a game but somehow not score and we thought that was bad? Well, this is much worse. We're not creating anything.
Yes, but the players look good in training. But in all seriousness, we don't have anyone to give the final ball. Willock is a ball-carrier and should be played deep, and I personally think Guendouzi should be tried further forward. Too many injuries/likely suspension now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom