• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

4/10, THC content is strong with this one.

I don't smoke but guess the rest of the forum do. There wasn't a single good save from Leno tonight. Just training balls from the city. If they really were up for it they would easily destroy him as in most cases he went too soon down. Terrible. Just terrible.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Biggest injury loss bar (I'm not even gonna jinx it by typing his name). Felt sorry for him. Now we have to hope that Emi Martinez has flashbacks from Reading's relegation survival.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Emi is probably one of the poorer back up keepers in the league. This is going to be sweaty. Wish we still had Ospina

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Could be out for most of next season.

We’ll have Martinez with Saliba and Mari in front of him, or Saliba and Mustafi etc. Something like that anyway.

Ramsey at RB. Looks very very bad next season to me.

UpTheGunnerz

Could be out for most of next season.

We’ll have Martinez with Saliba and Mari in front of him, or Saliba and Mustafi etc. Something like that anyway.

Ramsey at RB. Looks very very bad next season to me.

We could still have a strong transfer window.

UpTheGunnerz

We’re not signing a new GK. We have signed Mari, it looks like.

I’m sure we’ll get a decent mid.

We wont go into next season with Martinez as a starter, if Leno is out. Depending on the severity of the injury, we will sign a new keeper and sell Emi. Dont think anyone at the club rates him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom