• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 30 (June 17-June 22)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Things like that banner, I’m not sure it’s genuine, someone just messing around, funny.

You'd be surprised. Judging by twitter there's a lot of people who for some reason feel that Black lives Matter is an attack on white people and get really angry about the whole thing.

In fact the conservative party posted a fathers day message with a black man and his son and the comments were incredible asking why they could find a white father and his son. There are some people who're just filled with hate and I wouldn't be surprised if it was genuine. Tho in the same token I could see someone doing it as a joke.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City beating Burnley to keep Arsenal in the top 10 after 30 games...what is this sentence!

Tell that to Ivan in 2015 when he said we would be competing with Bayern :lol:
No doubt Arsenal fans paid for that plane to put Burnley off to stop us tumbling into the bottom half of the table. They know how effective planes can be at making a side lose.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is that banner real? I mean it's beyond parody, what sort of sad f*ck is actually spending their money on that sh*te. And like did he have to also find a racist pilot who agreed to fly the plane? The mind boggles.

Gunner-Union

Burnley can’t even field 9 subs wtf. Imagine if they had our injury record that be asking to play 5A side

mahrez great goal

Tir Na Nog

City are definitely the best team in the league. I know this season they've let their standards slip but what they've done is undeniable. The team which Pep has built is nothing short of a work of art. Everything goes like clockwork in terms of passing, movement, rotations, etc fabulous to watch.

Gunner-Union

City are definitely the best team in the league. I know this season they've let their standards slip but what they've done is undeniable. The team which Pep has built is nothing short of a work of art. Everything goes like clockwork in terms of passing, movement, rotations, etc fabulous to watch.

I think they will win epl next year.
Is the cl going to continue this season? If so I think city may well win that

Tir Na Nog

I think they will win epl next year.
Is the cl going to continue this season? If so I think city may well win that

Yeah they'll play their 2nd leg vs Madrid but after that it'll be a single tie knockout tournament in Lisbon.

I think Bayern will be up there in terms of favourites too tho, I would've said PSG but lack of football could harm them.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Mahrez is too good. He was ready to join us but ofcourse we were penny pinching then. Then go on to spend much more on pepe now (though I like pepe, Mahrez few seasons back under Wenger would have been great)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are better players, but there are very few players better to watch than Mahrez. So wish we had bought him after his breakout 15/16 season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom