• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Another wide man?

Pepe/Nelson
Martinelli/Nketiah
Saka/????

Only way it makes sense, we have far bigger needs.

Probably someone that won’t cost a lot of money. Kluivert in a swap/Willian on a free type signings.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
From what we've seen so far you can kind of guess who we'd like to bring in. I think its a matter of sales/if we get European football for FFP.

The club obviously want Partey. That's £42M unless we can work Laca or Bellerin in a swap.

Kluivert would be the wide man in a swap with Mikky. That to me makes a lot of sense if we're not looking for a huge signing on the wing.

I'm surprised that we aren't after a 10/creative midfielder. I'd rather Arteta get a creative mid and a DM than a winger. But if he wants to go with a 433 then i'd like to see Saka more at LCM.

Upamecano is probably the CB we want, again, financial restrictions might stop that from happening. All in all I think we'll spend 9 figures this summer because our outgoings will be quite high.

Got to remember, not everything can be done this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Already seeing people calling mings s**t because they haven't had enough already with Luiz Sokratis and Mustafi get player like Mings or Dunk in get them paired with mari and Saliba need to start looking in PL

field442

Trusted ⭐
From what we've seen so far you can kind of guess who we'd like to bring in. I think its a matter of sales/if we get European football for FFP.

The club obviously want Partey. That's £42M unless we can work Laca or Bellerin in a swap.

Kluivert would be the wide man in a swap with Mikky. That to me makes a lot of sense if we're not looking for a huge signing on the wing.

I'm surprised that we aren't after a 10/creative midfielder. I'd rather Arteta get a creative mid and a DM than a winger. But if he wants to go with a 433 then i'd like to see Saka more at LCM.

Upamecano is probably the CB we want, again, financial restrictions might stop that from happening. All in all I think we'll spend 9 figures this summer because our outgoings will be quite high.

Got to remember, not everything can be done this summer.

What do you mean if we get European football for FFP? Why do we need European football for FFP?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is more like it. Let’s hope Villa go down and we bring him in. I’d make him captain as well, monster.

Average CB tbh but would take him as he's probably got more in him.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Don't think he is that good, way older than I thought as well

Yeah, if there's any CB we should go for from a PL club it has to be Ake.

Shows again the the club seem to know what we need, a left-footed CB, B2B midfielder and a winger.

field442

Trusted ⭐

UEFA’s FFP only exists for their European competitions and only applies to teams in those competitions. If we’re in Europe FFP is relaxed, if we’re not in Europe it doesn’t matter because there’s not really any FFP in the Premier League (there is but it’s so relaxed it might as well not exist).

HBL

Established Member
Yeah, if there's any CB we should go for from a PL club it has to be Ake.

Shows again the the club seem to know what we need, a left-footed CB, B2B midfielder and a winger.
Yeah I prefer Ake, way better on the ball. Feel like he'd still cost a fair bit even if Bournemouth went down, a lot of clubs would be interested.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
At least we know next season will be very different in terms of the team sheet. Hopefully Leno's injury isn't as bad as first feared. But either way our defence/DM will probably look very different.

Leno?
Bellerin
Saliba
New CB
Tierney
Partey

On paper it looks great. Hopefully we can get the deals done.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Willian will be 32 soon and will want huge wages. I genuinely despair if the club is seriously considering that. Arsenal isn't a f*cking retirement home.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah I prefer Ake, way better on the ball. Feel like he'd still cost a fair bit even if Bournemouth went down, a lot of clubs would be interested.

Yeah I do really like Ake, it's hard to judge how much he'd cost though if they went down, in my head it's £45M although they were asking for £70M last summer.

We've not even been linked with him either, I just think he's ideal. Good news is if we're looking at Mings, Ake will 100% be in the picture.

HBL

Established Member
Willian will be 32 soon and will want huge wages. I genuinely despair if the club is seriously considering that. Arsenal isn't a f*cking retirement home.
Coutinho would be a way better option, Barca apparently willing to pay a percentage of his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom