• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Agreed, bring Partey here, let him and Guen loose for a wild night on the town where he can smack some discipline in him and lets go
Seeing your avi made me realise how good it would have been to have Gabriel and Coquelin still here. I’m not rewriting history, they were good players nothing more but the attitude they showed was second to none. Need that in the Arsenal culture right now more than anything

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Really pleased with how the club have gone about their business. Three key defensive signings secured

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Seeing your avi made me realise how good it would have been to have Gabriel and Coquelin still here. I’m not rewriting history, they were good players nothing more but the attitude they showed was second to none. Need that in the Arsenal culture right now more than anything

Problem is Gabriel still wouldnt be able to communicate with Guendouzi :lol: But agree he had the right fire and passion

African Flair

Love his attitude, there’s been ****s like this across football in its entire history. They are just usually in the right culture and the young ones get a slap on the wrist from the experienced players. Who do we have here to mould him to utilise his attitude correctly? No one.
He could be top class and at the bare minimum a great utility player, but don’t see it happening at Arsenal. He’s surrounded by a bunch of pussies who are here to collect wages.
What's to love? He's a immature prick tbf. Going on about how much more you make at arsenal while ****ing losing to Brighton. If you wanna be a tough guy be it on the pitch, in the game. If the final whistle is blown you might as well punch him hard and real. Pet him on the troth a bit **** me.

sdotzdot

Established Member
What's to love? He's a immature prick tbf. Going on about how much more you make at arsenal while ****ing losing to Brighton. If you wanna be a tough guy be it on the pitch, in the game. If the final whistle is blown you might as well punch him hard and real. Pet him on the troth a bit **** me.

He needs to back up his attitude with performances, you’re completely right. But that is what I’m saying. He has the ability to do that but he’s young and reckless now. He needs experienced people around him with that fight too to show him how to apply his attitude and mature, but he doesn’t. Which is why I don’t think he’ll ever succeed at Arsenal.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'd sell for €35m+ honestly. Thought he was very raw but talented when he arrived, if anything he regressed. Don't have the patience anymore. Sell and reinvest on a more finished article.

Only thing is I don't trust those ***** Raul and Vinai to adequately replace him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Don't want to sell Guendouzi, but if he is a bad apple 35 can get us somebody established.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd sell for €35m+ honestly. Thought he was very raw but talented when he arrived, if anything he regressed. Don't have the patience anymore. Sell and reinvest on a more finished article.

Only thing is I don't trust those ***** Raul and Vinai to adequately replace him.

I think he is massively overrated and somehow he has this aura which means he is rated as a top prospect. He is a good player, but I don't think his ceiling is as high.

He may have good passing range and an eye for a pass but he lacks so many things that will not develop with age.

He isn't going to get faster. He isn't suddenly going to learn how to tackle. He isn't going to get better in the air. He's been at the club for almost two years. Has he significantly changed physically? Look at Martinelli's signing video and look at him now. It's a massive difference.
He's arrogant and petulant and that's what seems to make the football world talk.

We should capitalise on it and sell him for big money if someone comes in.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Even though no player is unsellable for me, it’s strange that there’s talk of moving Guendouzi on while the likes of Willock and Maitland-Niles are still here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Even though no player is unsellable for me, it’s strange that there’s talk of moving Guendouzi on while the likes of Willock and Maitland-Niles are still here.
no buyers?

I'd be okay with selling Guendouzi. Two seasons in I still cannot tell you anything he excels at or what his position is. His attitude on and off the pitch are questionable to say the least.

I'm not sure what we are persisting with.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Apparently Maitland Niles and Willock are the answer in midfield we just haven't let them show it according to some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom