• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 31 (June 23-25)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Very surprising considering A-M told me Nuno was a terrible manager.

Don't know why.Was probably my pick over some other names here,when Emery got sacked.

Wolves play such entertaining football.Only City has better style,while Liverpool and Leicester are behind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know why.Was probably my pick over some other names here,when Emery got sacked.

Wolves play such entertaining football.Only City has better style,while Liverpool and Leicester are behind.
Because he not attacking manager he play with his style and players fit his system he'll need that to succeed here

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Because he not attacking manager he play with his style and players fit his system he'll need that to succeed here

Think they're very balanced team.Have very good counter attack,but also can defend very well against top sides.Look very stable when i watched them.Mourinho is also defensive manager and half of AM wanted him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will Palace make difficult for Liverpool again ? :lol:,They used to have so good games against them.

403.gif
OIP.zBrCWy2gucoEhF2kS0qHqQHaEG

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Got to get the full gif my man.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

So many gems like:

Invisible scarf man in the middle
Paul Scholes on the left
For **** sake in the middle
Voldemort melting to the floor in the middle
The guy that turns around to take his hat off
The oh my god on the top left

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

There was one you posted that had me on the floor...think it was a Liverpool v Chelsea match :lol:

Yeah this one is top tier.
  • Seizure man
  • Minamino's biggest fan
  • Dracula rising and deciding to watch the game
  • The guy obsessed with the colour green
  • The United fan recording the match
  • The 2 Karens

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They'll be in the fight with the big boys, while we'll be fighting to staying in the top half of the table.
Manutd still will finish the season with less than 60 points still very bad season next season i expect them to be much better but they been 8 years fighting to get back with big boys. We'll have same problems

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Manutd still will finish the season with less than 60 points still very bad season next season i expect them to be much better but they been 8 years fighting to get back with big boys. We'll have same problems

Can't argue with that tbh, it's been poor overall - not helped with Pogba's injury but every team gets injuries. Only started looking half decent since Bruno's joined.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The racist rascal is my fav, as I am 99% certain he is doing it to Oscar...making him completely stupid, as well as a complete scumbag :rofl:
He was directing it at Diego Costa, who had clattered into one of their defenders (Skrtl I think) and then was rolling around on the floor.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This game is going to be much less interesting with Zaha going off injured ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can't argue with that tbh, it's been poor overall - not helped with Pogba's injury but every team gets injuries. Only started looking half decent since Bruno's joined.
I think you'll definitely getting better still need top striker bit better squad depth to really back to challenge for titles

Latest posts+

Top Bottom