• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Matteo is a still a young kid. He probably need half an arm around the shoulder half the hard treatment. Going all tough love on him may not work.

It seems like Arteta is having a zero tolerance on some things (abit of handbags) but is happy to close his eyes to a 33 year old being terrible and letting his side down.

I wonder if Matteo had done what Luiz did and vice versa would the treatment been different. I would guess so.

Another thing. Every player on the pitch can hear what others are saying and shouting. Theres enough French speakers in the Arsenal team to have heard what Guendouzi was saying. Could our French speaking captain not had a word?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think the teams good, some consistency from Arteta in terms of formation, lets see how we do.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Matteo is a still a young kid. He probably need half an arm around the shoulder half the hard treatment. Going all tough love on him may not work.

It seems like Arteta is having a zero tolerance on some things (abit of handbags) but is happy to close his eyes to a 33 year old being terrible and letting his side down.

I wonder if Matteo had done what Luiz did and vice versa would the treatment been different. I would guess so.
It leads to **** like this. Open season on a 21 yo.

Preacher

Always Crying
These aren't really meaningless games though. Maybe in the context of the league table, but think of it as an extended pre-season for 20/21 especially with the lack of a proper training camp ahead of next season.
Good points, but personally I am already mentally checked out, because of how bad we are. Watching us right know is like watching Movie 43.

Reactions: A_G

Aevi

Hale End FC

Not sure, he's been happy to leave Özil out of the squad based on the harder work other players put in. He seems pretty fair to me, the discipline seems to be directed at poor attitude and behavior.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not sure, he's been happy to leave Özil out of the squad based on the harder work other players put in. He seems pretty fair to me, the discipline seems to be directed at poor attitude and behavior.

What is so poor with confronting someone after the match when tempers are heated. You've just lost a must game win and he is clearly raging. Which means he cares. Would I prefer him stomping off down the tunnel head bowed and thinking about going home to play Fortnite. No.

Hes 21 and has a lot to learn. But punishing him for being passionate. I dont buy it. Vieira done that sort of thing. Keown almost jumped all over Van Nistlerooy. We have said we would like more of that. And while we want more on the pitch we have to remember that at 21 vieira wasnt much. Henry either. Bergkamp etc. The list goes on.

Fans, pundits etc are laying into him not because of the grab. But because Maupey said he was talking about salaries. That is the only reason people are laying in. And where is the actual proof he said that?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Really interesting Guendouzi hasn't even made the bench, I don't mind it though, we can live without him. Still disappointed Özil hasn't even made the bench though, surely he must make the 11 again sometime soon. I would have left Ceballos out put Özil in. Xhaka might be a good inclusion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom