• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 31 (June 23-25)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Funny thing is I’m pretty sure I called Henderson would win poty early this year.. That media push he suddenly got was so ridiculous, they were going to give it to him no matter what.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny thing is I’m pretty sure I called Henderson would win poty early this year.. That media push he suddenly got was so ridiculous, they were going to give it to him no matter what.
Henderson is great leader and big part of Liverpool revelation but you don't deserve to win awards by doing that

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It was decided he'd win it at the start of the season. Once the media had their guy it was never gonna be any different.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Was robbed in 2003 as well though (Nedved was good, but benefited from Juve cheating/lobbying).

Henry not winning it at some point between 2002 and 2006 is criminal.
Henry failing to score a single goal in 10 finals certainly didn’t help his reputation neither..

Top Bottom